How many subscribers would you have if nobody unsubscribed?

I would have 52 suscribers, but I lost 6 back in 2014 when I didn't care about growing the channel.
Oooh.. That happened to me too, I lost quite a few subs over 2 breaks I took, it sucks but what can ya do?!

I would be very close to 200k. I lose lots of subs monthly, its hard for people to stay subbed to a slow channel
:( thats sad.. But I'm sure it's totally made up for by the subs you gain
Just always know in your heart, I'll never unsubscribe!!! :cry2::cry2::cry2::shy2:

I'd have 4,688... I've lost over 1,000 lifetime....:nailbiting:
Oh! Have you changed your content style?! I think thats another big reason for my loss in subs, I really don't mind though :) I'd rather have subs that actually like my content than subs that don't, even if that would mean I have less subs!! :hungry2:

Whenever we lose subs, I understand we sometimes do get fustrated about it, hell I lose subs everyday, and it has not been a week that my subscribers stays still but I dont always care about it, and stay happy what you guys do, hey cheer up guys. You guys will eventually succeed and I understand what you all going through. And sometimes we need to at least appericiate that when someone does unsub then thats good because you rather not have inactive subscribers. I think youtube do remove those inactive accounts.

Whenever we lose subs, I understand we sometimes do get fustrated about it, hell I lose subs everyday, and it has not been a week that my subscribers stays still but I dont always care about it, and stay happy what you guys do, hey cheer up guys. You guys will eventually succeed and I understand what you all going through. And sometimes we need to at least appericiate that when someone does unsub then thats good because you rather not have inactive subscribers. I think youtube do remove those inactive accounts.
Thanks for this! I added it to my OP :) +I explained how I think of it too
It can be a very good thing sometimes to lose subs, since they would be 'dead' and inactive anyway!

Back