How many subscribers would you have if nobody unsubscribed?

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I would have 52 suscribers, but I lost 6 back in 2014 when I didn't care about growing the channel.
Oooh.. That happened to me too, I lost quite a few subs over 2 breaks I took, it sucks but what can ya do?!

I would be very close to 200k. I lose lots of subs monthly, its hard for people to stay subbed to a slow channel
:( thats sad.. But I'm sure it's totally made up for by the subs you gain
Just always know in your heart, I'll never unsubscribe!!! :cry2::cry2::cry2::shy2:

I'd have 4,688... I've lost over 1,000 lifetime....:nailbiting:
Oh! Have you changed your content style?! I think thats another big reason for my loss in subs, I really don't mind though :) I'd rather have subs that actually like my content than subs that don't, even if that would mean I have less subs!! :hungry2:

sshers1

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Whenever we lose subs, I understand we sometimes do get fustrated about it, hell I lose subs everyday, and it has not been a week that my subscribers stays still but I dont always care about it, and stay happy what you guys do, hey cheer up guys. You guys will eventually succeed and I understand what you all going through. And sometimes we need to at least appericiate that when someone does unsub then thats good because you rather not have inactive subscribers. I think youtube do remove those inactive accounts.

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Whenever we lose subs, I understand we sometimes do get fustrated about it, hell I lose subs everyday, and it has not been a week that my subscribers stays still but I dont always care about it, and stay happy what you guys do, hey cheer up guys. You guys will eventually succeed and I understand what you all going through. And sometimes we need to at least appericiate that when someone does unsub then thats good because you rather not have inactive subscribers. I think youtube do remove those inactive accounts.
Thanks for this! I added it to my OP :) +I explained how I think of it too
It can be a very good thing sometimes to lose subs, since they would be 'dead' and inactive anyway!

VRONA

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Still around 148 which I currently have, as most are inactive.

sshers1

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Still around 148 which I currently have, as most are inactive.
Yea let' youtube remove those.

Thanks for this! I added it to my OP :) +I explained how I think of it too
It can be a very good thing sometimes to lose subs, since they would be 'dead' and inactive anyway!
Thanks! and also what does OP stands for?

VRONA

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yea let' youtube remove those.
They are not getting removed though. Like ever. Seeing that I have around 10 views per video with 148 subs, if they did remove them, I would have about 0... after 4 years.