How many subscribers would you have if nobody unsubscribed?

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
5,777 here. It's going to take months for me to actually get to 5,000 as I don't grow as much anymore. The days of 100 subscriber gains a month are long gone for me.

MarkRodriguez2012

Youtube Reviewer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Considering back when I was real close to getting 200 subs the numbers kept going from 199 to 198 and 195 so many times until I finally did hit 200, I'd probably had 500 subs if they all stayed by now, lol.

sshers1

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
5,777 here. It's going to take months for me to actually get to 5,000 as I don't grow as much anymore. The days of 100 subscriber gains a month are long gone for me.

Don't give up, you will eventually get there.

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Don't give up, you will eventually get there.
I am simply doing this as a hobby at this point, not complaining or feeling down about the lack of growth mind you! I used to be way more involved, but it was taking over my life. So I said, it is clearly a hobby, why turn this into something it is not (a job). So I slowed down my uploads to once or twice a month, cut back visiting this forum and haven't looked back since.

sshers1

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am simply doing this as a hobby at this point, not complaining or feeling down about the lack of growth mind you! I used to be way more involved, but it was taking over my life. So I said, it is clearly a hobby, why turn this into something it is not (a job). So I slowed down my uploads to once or twice a month, cut back visiting this forum and haven't looked back since.
Right, if you were free from everything else would you still take youtube seriously? I understand this is just an hobby but you can also do it for serious.