How many subscribers would you have if nobody unsubscribed?

According to my analytics, I'd have 58 subs. But I'm at 47 total. Two days ago I had 45 subs, next morning 50, then the next day 47 again. So 3 unsubs in one day.
Oh strange! Not too much of a difference though, You haven't lost too many![DOUBLEPOST=1504974877,1504974685][/DOUBLEPOST]
Easily over a million.
Dang, I can see that! Your channel is super up there, congrats!

Nick Nimmin has said on his channel that everybody he has worked with, whether big or small in subscriber count, have had most people subscribed to them via their channel page. This is why he always stresses the huge importance of the channel page in terms of the banner, the layout, thumbnails etc as this is the first impression most people have before deciding whether or not to subscribe.
Personally I have 174 subscribers presently, and have lost 101 subscribers over my channels lifetime which I've only just realized actually LOL so

I've lost 8 subs since starting, but my channel is only 3 months old.
Its usually kids and sub4subbers that unsubscribe.
I see a new subber, and that subber then writes "sub4 sub" in my videos. When i ignore it i get unsubbed.
No loss there, only real viewers matter!

I honestly don't even wanna know how many I'm losing or lost. I'd rather focus on the gain. The lose can be discouraging

Back