How long have you done YouTube?

Just started my animation channel like a week ago lol. Let's see if I can go a year with this or even 6 months.

I created my channel Nov 22 2015, but I didn't upload my first vid until Dec 30th and I really didn't get going until March 2016. I had a channel of random videos back in 2010 so I can claim some seniority.

Been working on the same channel for over 5 years now, still slowly growing haha! Started in December of 2011 and recorded some time lapse videos on my Nintendo 3DS Oh how far I've come!

Almost 15 months now. Feels so much longer though, which is crazy, and it's definitely been the longest running "hobby" of mine :)

I think 8 years now. Some of our oldest videos aren't on YouTube any more, or were re-uploaded with different music.

I started being consistent and getting serious about youtube like near the end of august 2017, I haven't been consistant latley because Im currently stressing my life away being a high school senior heading to college but Imma be back on my grind this summer (x
Wow you're from the future ^_^

Hi Newbie here
We have been doing youtube for about a year but we could not decide what kind of channel to have so we changed it to something better, now this channel has been going for about 4 to 5 months

Back