How long have you done YouTube?

SOIVIDZ

Reaction score
I've been doing YouTube for years now with a lot of different channels but now Im finally sticking to one. How long have you guys been doing YouTube?

Reactions: TheVlogTheory

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I created my account in 2007, but that was just to share videos from overseas with my family while I was working in another country. Then I went dark for a couple of years, and re-started a few years ago (in 2015), so I guess a couple of years now.

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
Technically since Early 2015. A place I work for wanted videos done for them as a promotion and learning tool. My own channel started on February 16, 2016

XenithDragon

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm pretty sure my first channel was all the way back in 2011, an since then I've had like 3 or 4 channels. But now I've decided to finally settle down on this one and I plan on trying to just build it up and stick to it!

MostShockingEP

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This channel is from 2006 but it is not my main one , my main one is in different language. For english channel I have started to post videos 2 years ago but with very long breaks and not really related, that why I have only 2 millions views and a little big over 20 videos for this channel.

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My original channel was created in 2007 but the vids I had are long gone.
I created several other channels around 2014 with the actual plan to gain subs / make money.
Only 1 of those channels is what I share stats on here.

Clarissa O. & Emily G.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Technically 2014. But I took a huge break (about 1.5 years) and recently came back near the end of 2016. It has been a bit of a struggle to reach 100 subscribers. I am Running out of things to try. Does anyone have any ideas? Advice?

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I created my first account in 2008 which was a channel that only had some video game bosses and random live action videos.
I decided to revamp those ideas in 2011 and started doing video game walkthroughs on another channel. (This channel is on hold for awhile now).
Then I created my current channel in late 2014 and have been creating content for it since. =]

oscarflowers

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
this style of video currently, a month.
youtube total, about 6 years.