How long have you done YouTube?

I've been doing YouTube for years now with a lot of different channels but now Im finally sticking to one. How long have you guys been doing YouTube?

I've had several channels since about 2007, but they were always secondary/used to boost traffic to websites. My current channel which i created in 2016 is the first time I've ever tried to build a channel on it's own.

March 2012. I wish I had been consistent from day 1 but it has been a learning curve and I'm super-happy with the progress and trajectory I'm on now.

I've been making videos consistently since August. But I've had other channels before. I wish I kept those channels and kept going instead of quitting and picking it back up.

My current channel I have had over 2.5 years now, and my first channel I have had since 2011.
Time just fly by, when you are having fun! Since I started my second channel, I have traveled a lot, seeing new places and meeting a lot of new people!

I have an youtube channel since 2013 but accidentally that one. I had this one since January 2017 and will hopefully not delete this one by accident. Those are the only channels I have ever had on youtube.

I started being consistent and getting serious about youtube like near the end of august 2017, I haven't been consistant latley because Im currently stressing my life away being a high school senior heading to college but Imma be back on my grind this summer (x

I had a channel back in 2006 but it was before I really did youtube and was more just posting stupid clips i first filmed on my phone (super bad quality) This channel which is more "youtubey" has been going since late 2015.

Back