How Long did it take you to reach 50,100 or 1000 SUBS?

I've had my youtube for years but didn't made vlogs, when I finally decided to make vlogs it took me about 3 months to reach my first 100 subs, currently in 267 now

i dont really set goals, lets say, im proud to hit 100 subs or 1000, but for every person that subs, im absolutely grateful for that person showing some support, i think, all the people inbetween 100 subs to 1000 subs (for example) are the ones makes stuff happen. they are the ones that helped build up this wonderful community :D thats just me :)

I feel your pain buddy. I hit 100 subs in my first 3 months. Channel just flew up there for some reason. Ive actually refined my youtubing, got better thumbnails, better audio, and more consistent uploads. And im only at 190 subs 5 months after hitting my 100 mark. I know my channel is still young at being 8 months old, but i just remember reading people saying "the first 100 is the hardest" but i swear man grinding to my next goal has been a lot harder.

It took me a year to get to a 1000
Another year to get to 2000
Another year later and im doing OK

Took me 2 and a half months to get 7, then 3 days to get to 11, and I haven't grown in two weeks. I'm guessing at that rate it's going to take me until December to get to 50 :/ xD

I have started on the 12th February and reached 50 on the 26/27th (14-15 days), then 100 on the 1st March (17 days). From then on the rate has been decreasing and I am at 139 now after 27 days.

Every time I made a video on Nioh I posted it on the Nioh subreddit. I think it wasn't considered self-promotion because of the nature of my videos on that game (guides and interesting fights with self-imposed limitations)

I got to 50 subs 6 years after making my account. I think ive only been uploading at least once a month for 3 years though. and at least once a week for maybe a year or two. I've been at 50 subs for 3 or 4 months with no change.

Damn bro! It took it f*ken 7 months to reach 100 LOL!!!![DOUBLEPOST=1489512982,1489512940][/DOUBLEPOST]
50 - About 3 months.
100 - 7 months
1000 - Well uh, at this rate, maybe before I die:unsure: maybe
HAHAHAH I feel you. Same exact growth of you.

Back