How long did it take you to HIT 100 SUBS?

Did your channel start picking up after the Jagermeister video?[DOUBLEPOST=1507632921,1507632759][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks for sharing!

Yes, I was currently at 580 subs last week. Because of the jagermiester video, this week, now I'm 1200+ subs. I guess I do have 1 viral video in my playlist. I'm pretty sure it's going to hit 1 million at this rate. I never though this would happen. Not even going to lie, I felt like giving up a few weeks ago, until this happen.

Yes, I was currently at 580 subs last week. Because of the jagermiester video, this week, now I'm 1200+ subs. I guess I do have 1 viral video in my playlist. I'm pretty sure it's going to hit 1 million at this rate. I never though this would happen. Not even going to lie, I felt like giving up a few weeks ago, until this happen.
The Jager video from a year ago? Do you mean it recently went viral? At what velocity?

I'm not sure. From July 2006 to April 2015 I didn't pay attention to my subscriber count. According to Analytics, which says subscriber count wasn't tracked correctly before September 23, 2009, I first reached 100 subscribers on January 19, 2015. I was just uploading videos for fun, whenever I felt like it, sometimes a month between uploads, and barely even looking at views or subs.

Then one of my videos started getting a ton of views. It had 54,000 views at the beginning of April, and reached 1,000,000 views by April 18, which was also when I hit 1,000 subs. It was at that point I enabled monetization and started making videos regularly to try to keep it going.

Last edited:
I got 100 subsciber about 2 months without the help of friends and family, I think at first it was hard enough to get subscriber but later if already got subscriber above 1000 will be easier to get subscriber .. that according to my experience

Back