How long did it take you to HIT 100 SUBS?

Mikey Beats

Reaction score
I've got 62 in 10 months :(. I tried sub4sub and left it, as it seems to be a non sense... Now I guess I should revise every video...
I was told never to do sub for sub because those who sub won't watch your videos.

Reactions: Tania

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I was told never to do sub for sub because those who sub won't watch your videos.
Jep, don't do this. There's a pretty good thread on this forum (called 'How to get rid of sub4subbers) that illustrate this point very well.

It took me 3,5 months to reach a 100, I actually made an analysis of my growth in my milestone topic :)

Tania

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
yes, now I know :)) I am not fully unsatisfied, as I saw that is useless and I started to research more and that's how I found this forum. :)
there was nobody who could advice me, I started this channel, seeing how my child is watching these kind of videos, then I said, "Ohh, I can do this too" later I understood that it is not just about shooting and posting how my child enjoys "a soda, a lot of chocolate or make "learn colors videos", as this way I encourage him indirectly to do adopt this kind of lifestyle and it is too early for him... so meanwhile I was rethinking the strategy...

Thanks for your message,

Last edited:

MainelyNerdy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Other
I just hit 100 subs last week, it's the hardest, stay vigilant and active. I created my channel almost a year ago; I'm about a week shy of one year. It will fluctuate too. I started just to do what I loved and not worry about the numbers as much. You will get there, don't give up!