How long did it take you to HIT 100 SUBS?

I got my first 150ish almost right away but it's because I knew certain people and basically got a shoutout. Some of those subs are good but I think a lot of them are dead now. First REAL 100 definitely took the better part of 6 months or so.

I'm at 706 now and it's an achingly slow climb, I get 20-30 subs per month or so.

I have no idea to be honest. From my analytics I just have people finding videos through search and then subbing. I also tend to lose 5-10 per month as well so it's all over the place.

I have no idea to be honest. From my analytics I just have people finding videos through search and then subbing. I also tend to lose 5-10 per month as well so it's all over the place.
It's still more subs than me, so it is still amazing in my eyes.

There are a couple things I know that helped:
1) Changing all my thumbnails and whatnot so that they were consistent. I just use canva.com to make it easy and based the colour scheme off an old wrestling magazine from the 80s (lol) This way every video looks like it belongs on my channel and the gaudy colours really "pop" in a sea of generic thumbnails.

2) Trying to rank for tags. This one is really hard for me because I basically have to put "review" in there and a looot of people are ranking above me. I think the thumbnails help me out here though cuz mine stand out even down the list.

3) Tools like Tube Buddy and Morningfame have been invaluable to me. They make it WAY easier to keep track of things and to see how things are changing over time.

Looking at a few of your videos they really aren't bad so perhaps just experiment a bit. If you have a new Minecraft video, try changing the thumbnail for it or perhaps the tags and see how it does in comparison. Then you can try another one as an experiment and every time just see if anything changes.

Oh and maybe try a different camera angle for the Pokemon card opening videos, they're a bit too close up. Check out how Unsleeved Media and Boogie2988 do theirs, even without the face cam parts it might be worth copying the card angle. Uncluttering your videos here might be worthwhile as I know these sorts of videos are popular.

Hope that helps a little bit, I'm still figuring things out as I go myself so I apologize that I'm not able to help more.

Just want to know how long it normally takes people to reach their first 100( not including family and friends) subs.

I started about a month ago and will probably hit 100 by the end of this month. So I want to compare my growth with others
I got them pretty quick, but then I got inactive so i got my +100 subs somewhat slower until I got active again. It's like a roller coaster.

I've got 62 in 10 months :(. I tried sub4sub and left it, as it seems to be a non sense... Now I guess I should revise every video...

Back