How long did it take you to HIT 100 SUBS?

Mikey Beats

Just want to know how long it normally takes people to reach their first 100( not including family and friends) subs.

I started about a month ago and will probably hit 100 by the end of this month. So I want to compare my growth with others

A year... This is also a question that comes by fairly often. If you would take some time and use the search function you would get the answer you seek pretty quick.

First 100 are the hardest. Then first 1k, 10k, etc. First 100 took me 2 months of posting 1 vid a week. Of course it's different for every channel niche, frequency, content, etc

A year... This is also a question that comes by fairly often. If you would take some time and use the search function you would get the answer you seek pretty quick.
Thanks I'll search for it next time[DOUBLEPOST=1507632587,1507632437][/DOUBLEPOST]
First 100 are the hardest. Then first 1k, 10k, etc. First 100 took me 2 months of posting 1 vid a week. Of course it's different for every channel niche, frequency, content, etc
I guess it is different. Thanks for sharing!

About a day I think:) i did sub4sub in the beginning (I didnt know better) My channel looked cool cause I had subscribers already but who was I kidding??? Sub4sub doesnt work (yes you know that being here on Yttalk:)) cause no one watched my videos at all:)

About a day I think:) i did sub4sub in the beginning (I didnt know better) My channel looked cool cause I had subscribers already but who was I kidding??? Sub4sub doesnt work (yes you know that being here on Yttalk:)) cause no one watched my videos at all:)
Bro your voice is perfect for your channel!! Did you stop the sub4sub when you reached 100?

Back