How long did it take you to get to 100 subs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only have like 3 subscribers so I couldn't tell ya [emoji23][emoji23]❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It took me 8 months but after my first month I stopped posting for certain reasons. At that point I only had like 2 subscribers. For some reason, my subs picked up while I WASN'T UPLOADING for 7 months and when I got back to it in May I had over 150 subs.

I created my channel in October of 2015 but didn't upload my first video until January 2016 so that's when I started. It took me 2 months to reach 86 (March) and by April, I was at 209 and 309 by May based on my channelytics. I am now at 944 and hoping to reach 1,000 soon.

I started in Nov 2015 and I think it took me about 8-9 months. Its weird because my subscribe rate dropped after reaching 100 and then dropped after reaching 200. I just got to 300 and so far so good.

im 2 weeks into this youtube account and it seems tough but hopefully i can hit 100 subscribers in 2-3 months

Damn thats pretty dope, took me and my friend like 8 months to get 100 but we're only at 140 right now but im still going for my goal of reaching 200 subs by the end of the year
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! But don't let these things bother you. The number of my subscribers is at the exact same number as a month ago. I think my target audience is definetly above 20 and they don't even get it what subscribing on a certain channel is about :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back