How long did it take you to get to 100 subs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnboxingSve

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I joined Aug 8th, 2016 (soon will be my anniversary lol) and I got 100 subscribers at Apr 14, 2017 (I know the exact date because I published a special video that day for 100subs :)). So around 9months, but since then progress is faster, now I am at 160 and I hope it will grow faster and faster since I improve my filming, editing and pronouncing skills lol. However, with views I think I am doing great, at the moment I am at 110k views on my channel, so I just need to work on improving subscribers rate per views.

Lava

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've been making videos on and off for about 8 years now and I only have 272 subs
I think it's all about getting your self out there and sharing it around

KyaImatai

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
It took me about 7 months. However I made the mistake of caring so much about reaching the 100 mark that when I did, I then lost all interest for about 6 months because I felt like I had achieved my goal... i'm now paying for that!

Ocean Chan

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I joined on 6th June 2017.
It took me just under 2 months to get to 100 subs - that being said its been a lot of work and effort to get there.
I see youtubers with gaming and vlog channels producing daily videos - which is fantastic
I'm sure with more content a channel will get more viewers, which leads to more subscribers.
but I aim for weekly uploads - just to keep the pressure of constant uploading off and to keep motivated :)

WvrrenBlvck

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
it took me a very long time to get 100 subs one video blew up got about 50k that is how I gained 100 subs but ever since then the video is removed as it was copyright however my new content did gain 50 more subs so essentially good videos gained me my subs.

Le Fancy Narwhal

The Fanciest of All Narwhals
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Gamer
On my first channel I got to 100 very quickly. Probably took a little over a month. Maybe even less? I don't know, haha, it was so long ago. But it was pretty trash, content wise. When I started again I went to gaming, and it took a bit longer, but I got there maybe in about 3 months with an active viewership. Unfortunately, with both channels, I stopped making videos right at the 100 mark. Don't ever do that, you'll regret it. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.