How long did it take you to get to 100 subs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just asking but how did it take y'all to get there? It took me and my friend under a year to get this channel to 100 and I'm just curious as to how long it took for you guys, so I'd love to see your replies.

Marseekuy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I think I already answered that question, not sure though :) Anyway, it took me 6 and a half months to get to 100 subs :) For 200 subs 3 months and for 300 subs a little less than 3 months. However, three months have passed since 300 subs and I'm still on under 400, so you never know how these things will work :)

Reaction score
I think I already answered that question, not sure though :) Anyway, it took me 6 and a half months to get to 100 subs :) For 200 subs 3 months and for 300 subs a little less than 3 months. However, three months have passed since 300 subs and I'm still on under 400, so you never know how these things will work :)
Damn thats pretty dope, took me and my friend like 8 months to get 100 but we're only at 140 right now but im still going for my goal of reaching 200 subs by the end of the year

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I think it took about 6 months to get 100 subscribers, it was only because someone shouted me out!
As of right now, I have stagnated in the subs, and noticing the sub glitch every time I upload! But as long as I get the views, it is fine!

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
When calculating it from the time I created the channel I would say it took me about 2yrs to hit my first 100subs and that's because I was not taking my channel serious at that time not posting often, simply not caring about it.

However, since then things started to change after a started putting in some work and that was just as early as March this year. Since then I have gained over 259 more subs within 3 months.

Tin Salaj

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That's amazing I currently have 2 subscribers, but I am currently satisfied with them.
I want to gain an audience where interaction is more important than subs and views.
Sometimes I can be impatient, but I do not really seek for fame and fortune, to be honest.
I care more about how much they enjoy it and, if the video is good or not.

:)

Hirudov

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
As I see by socialblade historical statistics It was roughly a year to get to 100 subs for my main channel. While subscribers are very important for a channel, I am more focused on making the best videos that will keep viewers interested than following the exact count of subscribers.

DigiBox

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
It took us around 2 weeks.

I do want to state though, don't let this discourage you we got very lucky in the beginning our first few videos included 2 collaborations which made us get boosted very quickly in the start.

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
It took me around 2 years, but I wasn't taking it seriously at all so I'm not surprised at all by it haha
So hit 100 in April 2015, but I hit 200 in July 2015 and 300 in dec 2015... Haven't been making much progress since then... oops hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.