How IMPORTANT is Consistency?

Consistency is different for every channel type. Yours is gaming and I think 3 times a week is good. Even two a week could work if you keep aiming to improve your quality will attract an audience,

Don't be scared of missing a day or a video as sometimes we can't help it. We all live a life outside YouTube and we gotta make sure we do that.

I assumed that a schedule only really mattered once you had an actual audience who's engaged. I'll need to put more thinking in this subject.

I would say consistency is very import. I have a graph that shows you just what happens when you go from consistent to non consistent. My laptop crashed a few month into me building my youtube channel, and this graph can really give you a wake up call.
sn3S28e.png

Every day is too much for someone.. I think 3 times a week is perf. But remember, don't upload if it isn't worth watching by others! :O

Consistency is different for every channel type. Yours is gaming and I think 3 times a week is good. Even two a week could work if you keep aiming to improve your quality will attract an audience,

Don't be scared of missing a day or a video as sometimes we can't help it. We all live a life outside YouTube and we gotta make sure we do that.
Thank you this was super helpful and confidence boosting[DOUBLEPOST=1484980233,1484980187][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would say consistency is very import. I have a graph that shows you just what happens when you go from consistent to non consistent. My laptop crashed a few month into me building my youtube channel, and this graph can really give you a wake up call.
sn3S28e.png
Very helpful thank you

The MOST important thing to me, if you're taking YouTube seriously. Otherwise I'd stop checking for your channel because there's likely somewhere else I can find that same content.

Back