How IMPORTANT is Consistency?

Frostt316

Hello everyone I am Frostt a small YouTuber of about 50 subs. I was wondering how important is consistency? I upload on a schedule three days a week Monday Wednesday and Friday and I feel that's pretty consistent but I feel sometimes that I need to upload more or when I'm havin a rough time getting video Ideas I worry missing a day could Hurt me.

I would just really like to know if staying consistent will help me or not? I am trying really hard to stay on top but I really worry about the days I miss.

Hello everyone I am Frostt a small YouTuber of about 50 subs. I was wondering how important is consistency? I upload on a schedule three days a week Monday Wednesday and Friday and I feel that's pretty consistent but I feel sometimes that I need to upload more or when I'm havin a rough time getting video Ideas I worry missing a day could Hurt me.

I would just really like to know if staying consistent will help me or not? I am trying really hard to stay on top but I really worry about the days I miss.
Honestly dude i think 3 times a week is perfect. That's about where I'm at now. Once a week is not enough, depending on what your channel is about. But 3 times, is perfect. I would focus on promoting your channels after doing 3 a week.[DOUBLEPOST=1484534192,1484534140][/DOUBLEPOST]

From what i hear from every youtuber and help videos is that consistency is super important. I'm not a huge youtuber but i do notice once i stop uploading so much my channel dies quickly.

I would say consistency is very important. I think three videos a week is a really good amount, of course the type of channel you have also matters.

I put out one video a week at the moment and I do vlogs. I want to up my number of videos a week in the future for sure though.

Consistency is key to a successful channel and 3 a week is a great amount. With the amount of youtubers out there, if you don't constantly post to appear on the feeds of your subscribers; they'll quickly forget about you. Can't have that happening!

Like the others have said, consistency is important. When I stopped uploading regularly, my subscriber increase dropped. You have to find that balance between uploading often enough, but not burning out.

I'd say consistency is pretty important. But becareful not to burn yourself out. You don't want to get to the point where you are just making a video because you have to and not because you want to.
Yeah exactly. It's important but do what you can. If your fine doing three a week with a problem then go for it never do more than you can handle because then you'll stop enjoying making videos and editing and all that.

Like the others have said, consistency is important. When I stopped uploading regularly, my subscriber increase dropped. You have to find that balance between uploading often enough, but not burning out.
Thank You these posts helped a lot[DOUBLEPOST=1484708756,1484708625][/DOUBLEPOST]
Honestly, it's one of the most, if not THE most important thing to growing your channel, a upload schedule is always a great idea to implement.
Yes I have a schedule Mon, Wed, Fri and I haven't seen too much gain but to be fair I only have had it for about 2 weeks or so

Back