How IMPORTANT is Consistency?

dineANDrhyme

Reaction score
I'm constantly preaching consistency! You see so many small channels always asking why they haven't got anywhere and when I check out their channel, they go months without posting something! Make a schedule for the week, whether it's once, twice or three times a week, and stick with it!

Reactions: Frostt316

Frostt316

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm constantly preaching consistency! You see so many small channels always asking why they haven't got anywhere and when I check out their channel, they go months without posting something! Make a schedule for the week, whether it's once, twice or three times a week, and stick with it!
MY EXACT FEELING

Reactions: dineANDrhyme

Frostt316

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
In my genre it doesnt seem to make a difference.
I can upload one month then nothing the next. Then everyother day for a month solid.
YT seems to choose at random when to let me have th views. My long term graph is like a rollacoaster. It doesnt coincide with my consistancy.
The more videos in general I have uploaded means I have a bigger chance that YT will let 1 or more fly. Recently 3 of my vids boomed to huge numbers all in unison but killed them all at the same time also.. I will just keep uploading and look forward to the next spike.
See I feel this varies throughout youtube genre's