Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

How I went from $0 to $10,000/month on YouTube in only 6 months

Discussion in 'YouTube Tips, Tutorials, Help & Guides' started by Tim Schmoyer, May 1, 2015.

1. JerseyWonder
    Cash:
    $13
    Thanks for all the tips!

2. Encryption
    Cash:
    $16
    Thank You very much for your advice on this very difficult subject.

Its so great when someone speaks honestly and with a passion :D

I have only been going for about 2 years so slowly getting there but time will tell.

Not asking for a review but I can send my channel over if you were ever interested or simply click on profile and find it there :D

3. AJBogle
    Cash:
    $1
    This is a very well written article that really emphasizes the importance of creating a brand. Thank you sir!

4. ThePythnator
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $5
    I can attest to a lot of these methods working. I've done a few things for people on Fiverr, that's a nice place to go for some extra cash.

5. MakaylaLynnB
    Cash:
    $19
    Your channel has such a wide audience because nowadays everyone wants to be a youtuber. So alot of these tips apply to a channel like yours, but I feel like it would be difficult to, say, a vlogging channel.

6. Eman Aziz
    Cash:
    $1
    The fact that your making that much money with that much subs while simultaneously paying other people to work for you just blows my mind. Its crazy how we live during a time where someone can build something great from nothing just by working hard. I hope one day I could get to where you are right now in my own youtube career xD one could only dream

7. OneSpeak
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $73
    wow, there are many ways i haven't tried yet :D
    for me i only use adsense to get some cash of youtube.

8. ToyBoxMagic
    Cash:
    $8
    awesome stuff here!