How I went from $0 to $10,000/month on YouTube in only 6 months

Encryption

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank You very much for your advice on this very difficult subject.

Its so great when someone speaks honestly and with a passion :D

I have only been going for about 2 years so slowly getting there but time will tell.

Not asking for a review but I can send my channel over if you were ever interested or simply click on profile and find it there :D

AJBogle

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is a very well written article that really emphasizes the importance of creating a brand. Thank you sir!

ThePythnator

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
I can attest to a lot of these methods working. I've done a few things for people on Fiverr, that's a nice place to go for some extra cash.

MakaylaLynnB

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Your channel has such a wide audience because nowadays everyone wants to be a youtuber. So alot of these tips apply to a channel like yours, but I feel like it would be difficult to, say, a vlogging channel.

Eman Aziz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The fact that your making that much money with that much subs while simultaneously paying other people to work for you just blows my mind. Its crazy how we live during a time where someone can build something great from nothing just by working hard. I hope one day I could get to where you are right now in my own youtube career xD one could only dream

OneSpeak

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
wow, there are many ways i haven't tried yet :D
for me i only use adsense to get some cash of youtube.

PrinceTaz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer
Hey YTTalkers! I see so many posts of people asking how to make money on YouTube and increase their income. Maybe my story can help inspire some of you and give you some ideas for how to make that possible with a relatively small audience.

In 2011 my full-time job was doing audience development for a company's web series on YouTube, but when that series ended in 2013 I knew I'd need a new source of income for my family. So I started a new channel called Video Creators to train other YouTubers how to grow their YouTube audience.

Within 6 months that channel was my full-time income. In fact, I was earning $10,000/month on it with only a few thousand subscribers when my "real job" ended. Today I have a small staff of people who work for me on my channel.

How did I do that? Well, it really comes down to the fact that I developed a business model around my channel from the very beginning.

On a very basic level, a business model answers these questions:
  • What value do I intend to deliver?
  • Who needs that value?
  • How can I sell that value?
Here are the revenue streams I currently have in place for my Video Creators channel, as well as a few that I intend to setup this year and next. Maybe some of these ideas will be helpful for you as you look to make money from your own YouTube channel.

Of course, there's many other ways to make money on YouTube, too. These are 10 that make sense for me, but your creativity is the limit for what you can do to support your family and YouTube efforts in reaching people with your message and changing their lives.

And, to be totally honest, I know a conversation about God doesn't usually fit in a conversation like this, but I do honestly feel that while all these things contributed to my income, ultimately I think He decided to bless it all. Your opinion my vary, obviously. haha

I'd love to hear your ideas for how you earn money on your YouTube channel! Reply to this thread and let's share all our ideas to help each other out. I just shared every idea that's working for me. What's working for you?
Ayeee, I remember watching one of your videos a while back haha. I didn't recognize you until I saw your profile picture.

Rasel12121

Reaction score
hi tim how to increase my subscribe for my channel whats need to improve[DOUBLEPOST=1500404468,1500404072][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey tim watch my channel and help me how to grow my channel

iJustin

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
How can i earn revenue if YouTube doesn't monitize my videos??? without it being ''not suitable for viewers''