How I went from $0 to $10,000/month on YouTube in only 6 months

twenty

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger
9. Membership Website
This is in the works right now. It will be a site that will offer a lot of ongoing, personalized YouTube training for your channel for a monthly fee. Starting a paid membership site may be something that makes sense for your YouTube channel's community, too, depending on the value you provide and the audience you're targeting.
A membership website can really help tons! I know a cool free way for you to set up your own membership site IF you are a musician or even a YouTuber that wants to start a side-hustle PODCAST where you talk about anything youre passionate about and in result make some passive money! Its BANDCAMP! Even though its AUDIO only, you can also have video attachments on the hosted files! you set your membership price [monthly or lifetime is an option right now]. I recommend this to musicians, but for the video/youtube only guys who dont do a lot of audio, i see this as a side hustle that you may use when you have a larger following 5k-10k+ with a lot of DIE HARD FANS!

NewbArchitect

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
nice tips as usual tim. i watch yours/his youtube video tips, pretty helpful for extreme small unpopular channels like mine. i hope to grow however. im using an OLD acct but recently started uploads...

CoraHarrison

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Thanks for the advice, I'm going to look at growing my channel and taking this on board! :D

blondestaaa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Great tips However the hardest part is actually getting people to subscribe and watch your videos...

blackomen52

Reaction score
Wow, this really helped me out, I'll definitely start implementing some of these

NiggaUly

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Ddaayyuumm Tim ! good stuff to know, hit it right on. thanks man!