How do you record your Videos?

What computer do you have?
Ah, right I forgot that part. It's nothing super impressive. It's an iBuyPower prebuilt model who's name I can't exactly recall nor find online to buy anymore, but:

PC Specs
AMD FX-4300 Quad Core Processor (@3.8GHz)
4GB DDR3 RAM
1TB Hard Drive
AMD Radeon HD 6450
Windows 7

Ah, right I forgot that part. It's nothing super impressive. It's an iBuyPower prebuilt model who's name I can't exactly recall nor find online to buy anymore, but:

PC Specs
AMD FX-4300 Quad Core Processor (@3.8GHz)
4GB DDR3 RAM
1TB Hard Drive
AMD Radeon HD 6450
Windows 7

How much did you pay for it? :D

How much did you pay for it? :D

I actually only paid $550 for it at the time, which was a bit over two years back. For some reason it was $50 more than the other colors - it's blue accented and the other models at the time were red, black, and green and all cost between $490-500. While it probably would've cost me less or given me more power for the cost to build my own computer, I really don't trust myself.​

I actually only paid $550 for it at the time, which was a bit over two years back. For some reason it was $50 more than the other colors - it's blue accented and the other models at the time were red, black, and green and all cost between $490-500. While it probably would've cost me less or given me more power for the cost to build my own computer, I really don't trust myself.​

That's still pretty good for $550! :D

That's still pretty good for $550! :D
Oh yeah, it's definitely nice for the price and I'm very happy to have it. Trying to decide at this point if I'd like to upgrade it - I'd just have to have someone esle do it because I'm afraid I'd break something. Haha.

With this:
230425.png

Oh yeah, it's definitely nice for the price and I'm very happy to have it. Trying to decide at this point if I'd like to upgrade it - I'd just have to have someone esle do it because I'm afraid I'd break something. Haha.

I want to build a computer for $1000-2000 dollars :D

Back