How do I quit RPM network??? Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so I joined RPM network didn't take much notice in the contract but hearing what people have said it sounds pretty crap. I did not realize that your Adsense gets disabled while you are part of the network an I was making 300 dollars a month on Adsense alone. So I just started up with RPM but now I want to quit as I do not want to be part of it. I sent an email saying that I want to quit but have not heard back. I've heard that ou have to break the rules or they do to terminate the contract. So do I have to break the contract? I have heard of people giving the company a bad name on the dashboard and getting banned, so do I have to do that to terminate the contract.

Plz help its urgent!!!!!

Okay so I joined RPM network didn't take much notice in the contract but hearing what people have said it sounds pretty crap. I did not realize that your Adsense gets disabled while you are part of the network an I was making 300 dollars a month on Adsense alone. So I just started up with RPM but now I want to quit as I do not want to be part of it. I sent an email saying that I want to quit but have not heard back. I've heard that ou have to break the rules or they do to terminate the contract. So do I have to break the contract? I have heard of people giving the company a bad name on the dashboard and getting banned, so do I have to do that to terminate the contract.

Plz help its urgent!!!!!
You signed the contract, so you have to stick with it... and sorry but I don`t believe you were making 300$ monthly with Adsense with a channel with 27k total views...

This makes no sense at all.. if you were as you say making 300 a month with Adsense..then with RPM you would have made more. At least from what I have read and all. My guess you are not with RPM but with a rival group and trying to give them a bad rap. Just my thoughts.

I was making 300 dollars a month!!!!!!!. The contract says that if I or RPM breach somehow the contract will be terminated immediately. I have heard of ways that people got banned which meant that RPM was disconnected from there account. I just have to find a way to breach

you signed a contract, you did, so you can't get out of it as it's a 1 year thing, and as the other said, it's very doubtful you were making 300 dollars a month with a channel that has 27k views

You can simply contact them. They will answer within 1-2 weeks.
You by the way can't simply end a contract. So if you signed for 1 year you will stick with them for 1 year. And about people saying they are crap. What is your own experience.

BTW, how long ago did you send an email ? And they are helpfull in their chat. At least if you can act normal.

Edit:
Hahaha got friends click ads. It's against all rules. If you get blacklisted say goodbye to your future lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back