How do I quit RPM network??? Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Invisible

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I never understood this. Why do so many people sign a contract without bothering to read it? Hell, the contract could of said that you don't get paid at all, and they take all your money and you wouldn't even know it -.- I understand people rush into partnerships to get the perks, but the contract is there for a reason.
Because usually contracts are using the words that not native english speaker just can't understand the meanings of that mixture of strange words / phraes :) even using vocabulary (im sure even native english speakers can not easy understand the meanings and possible traps of that mixture of strange words)

However, seems those Youtube Network contracts are pretty straight forward, not that much confusing as the other legal documents/contracts.
- In other words - they made to be understood for regular people :) which is nice!

GaMerdav

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Because usually contracts are using the words that not native english speaker just can't understand the meanings of that mixture of strange words / phraes :) even using vocabulary (im sure even native english speakers can not easy understand the meanings and possible traps of that mixture of strange words)

However, seems those Youtube Network contracts are pretty straight forward, not that much confusing as the other legal documents/contracts.
- In other words - they made to be understood for regular people :) which is nice!
Where do you come from dude ?

Reactions: KGATV

Invisible

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Im from Lithuania,
For example, I remember when i first time saw Google Adsense agreement a few years ago when i signed up to Adsense - i just couldn't read and understand it no matter how many times i tried to read it. lol.
So i just gave up, but found the way around it - searched on forums the info which was not clear to me :) (which was written in real "humans" language, not in Lawyers language :) )

Just for curiosity: can anyone (those people who signed up with Google Adsense) confirm that:

1. They read ALL Google Adsense Agreement when signed with Adsense?
2. They understood EVERY MEANING correctly, what was written there?
:)

It is just my guess, but i bet the percent is very close to 0% :)

Status
Not open for further replies.