How do I quit RPM network??? Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

rulegitmate

Reaction score
Okay so I joined RPM network didn't take much notice in the contract but hearing what people have said it sounds pretty crap. I did not realize that your Adsense gets disabled while you are part of the network an I was making 300 dollars a month on Adsense alone. So I just started up with RPM but now I want to quit as I do not want to be part of it. I sent an email saying that I want to quit but have not heard back. I've heard that ou have to break the rules or they do to terminate the contract. So do I have to break the contract? I have heard of people giving the company a bad name on the dashboard and getting banned, so do I have to do that to terminate the contract.

Plz help its urgent!!!!!

unknown_userr433436365

Networks and GFX Expert :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Okay so I joined RPM network didn't take much notice in the contract but hearing what people have said it sounds pretty crap. I did not realize that your Adsense gets disabled while you are part of the network an I was making 300 dollars a month on Adsense alone. So I just started up with RPM but now I want to quit as I do not want to be part of it. I sent an email saying that I want to quit but have not heard back. I've heard that ou have to break the rules or they do to terminate the contract. So do I have to break the contract? I have heard of people giving the company a bad name on the dashboard and getting banned, so do I have to do that to terminate the contract.

Plz help its urgent!!!!!
You signed the contract, so you have to stick with it... and sorry but I don`t believe you were making 300$ monthly with Adsense with a channel with 27k total views...

Reactions: Brodie and KGATV

JohnKenShow

The YTTalk Godfather
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
This makes no sense at all.. if you were as you say making 300 a month with Adsense..then with RPM you would have made more. At least from what I have read and all. My guess you are not with RPM but with a rival group and trying to give them a bad rap. Just my thoughts.

rulegitmate

Reaction score
I was making 300 dollars a month!!!!!!!. The contract says that if I or RPM breach somehow the contract will be terminated immediately. I have heard of ways that people got banned which meant that RPM was disconnected from there account. I just have to find a way to breach

Brodie

YTTalk Shape Shifter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian, Designer
you signed a contract, you did, so you can't get out of it as it's a 1 year thing, and as the other said, it's very doubtful you were making 300 dollars a month with a channel that has 27k views

skenkee

Mr. Blue
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You can simply contact them. They will answer within 1-2 weeks.
You by the way can't simply end a contract. So if you signed for 1 year you will stick with them for 1 year. And about people saying they are crap. What is your own experience.

BTW, how long ago did you send an email ? And they are helpfull in their chat. At least if you can act normal.

Edit:
Hahaha got friends click ads. It's against all rules. If you get blacklisted say goodbye to your future lol

Status
Not open for further replies.