How did you guys think of your names

For me personally it slowly evolved...I used to go by the name of "SKELETONA" back in 2003-2007 then I spiked it up a bit because it seemed blank and I remade it to "Th3_Sk3LeT0n"(for which I still have my dog tag's) and I still use here and there if I can or "Sk3LeT0n" for shorter... Back in 2007 actually my name on this 1 game was Skul4o which then slowly evolved as I created a group in that game and the rank I was at was "Commander" so everyone started calling me Skull and as time progressed I adapted the name Commander Skull and I quite like it.

My YouTube channel name stems from my PSN account that I made for mostly stats in the fighting genre of games and others as well. I also wanted something cool and neat.

My name came from a new PSN account I had to make, my old one for some reason wasn't registering! I tried to think of an old game I missed (Crash Bandicoot!!) and I immediately thought it was a crazy fun game, voila! From there on Crash Craze is what I settled with! :happy:

When I started, my channel was named "Conceptual23". That used to be my AIM Username lol. Anyways after I got a few subs, they just starting addressing me as "C23" .. It just kinda stuck after that.

I wanted a name that translated to 'God's Girl' so I typed in the phrase to Google search and looked through the different translations. Eventually I landed on 'Dieu' which is French for 'God's and I went with that.

Back