How did you guys think of your names

Rando

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
During the end credits of MST3K The Movie, Crow and Tom are making jokes about "The Amazing Rando" and I thought it was funny. A few years later, as I was working graveyard at a convenience store, I found the surplus of blank name tags and as a joke, and since it was kinda similar to my last name, I decided to write "The Unamazing Rando" and wore that for the rest of the night. When people would ask "why unamazing?" I would reply with "it makes the various feats more impressive if people don't expect much."

Keckenberg

Reaction score
For my youtube name, I just took my part of my first name and part of my last name irl, and put those together and got keckenberg.

fatfrog

Reaction score
I knew my channel was going to be environmental, nature based so i wanted a nature esq name, my pet frog was always fat so it kind of stemmed from him, i like it tho kind of got ring to it! Plus I'm really lazy and wanna kick the habit so its pretty descriptive!! Good luck in finding your name

Pixel & Bracket

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
similar answer in another thread... developing the brand, that took a lot of trial and error. i really had to dig deep and brainstorm a creative concept that was the epitome of everything my passion is. for me, that is using the left and right side of my brain to create content. alas, Pixel & Bracket.

Dryve

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
When I started my channel I wanted to play racing games, or "drive"ing games. The I took the y from Ryan (my name) and threw it on in there to get Dryve. If you're looking for a name, try to find something that matches both your personality and the content you produce. Nicknames are a good place to start, as a couple in the posts above have done!

Reactions: newage

newage

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
My username in a video game. I used to call myself NeWaGe and I programmed several game mods (based on Star Wars jedi knight series) that I would host on my website.

Later I saw the movie Men Who Stare at Goats and they were training soldiers and they explained what they did "Soldiers who fight with their minds. Soldiers so powerful, they wont need to use their weapons to end the war. They are Jedi, the new age soldiers." I really liked that concept, so eventually I made a YouTube channel about hacking and programming called "New Age Soldier".

Philli

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Mine came from my last name, my blue eyes, and my beard....and that i grew up on a farm lol

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Mine was just natural for me I think. I grew up in Southwest Missouri and I have always said that this is kind of a strange place. Almost southern but not quite. We have a lot of things here and behave in many ways like southerners but at the same time we have a lot of influence of the midwest. I am a little more rednecked than the average person in these parts but not quite as much so as the average person in other parts of the country so therefore I am slightly rednecked.

Reactions: Rando

Jeeves

The best way to predict the future is to CREATE it
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I like short and to-the-point names. No numbers or anything like that. I had a pretty bad name before so I had to change it haha