How did you guys think of your names

xLaneYTChannel

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
me and my buddies are going to make a channel together and we are trying to think of a name how did you guys go about that?

Reactions: ComicallyFamous

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to branding.

Commander Skull

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer, Cartoonist, Animator
For me personally it slowly evolved...I used to go by the name of "SKELETONA" back in 2003-2007 then I spiked it up a bit because it seemed blank and I remade it to "Th3_Sk3LeT0n"(for which I still have my dog tag's) and I still use here and there if I can or "Sk3LeT0n" for shorter... Back in 2007 actually my name on this 1 game was Skul4o which then slowly evolved as I created a group in that game and the rank I was at was "Commander" so everyone started calling me Skull and as time progressed I adapted the name Commander Skull and I quite like it.

KingRay111

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
my name took no effort to think of at all so thats why it sucks xP

Reaction score
I thought of a random name that fits what my channel is about and this is How I came up with my name

The Cold Abyss

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My YouTube channel name stems from my PSN account that I made for mostly stats in the fighting genre of games and others as well. I also wanted something cool and neat.

CrashCraze

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My name came from a new PSN account I had to make, my old one for some reason wasn't registering! I tried to think of an old game I missed (Crash Bandicoot!!) and I immediately thought it was a crazy fun game, voila! From there on Crash Craze is what I settled with! :happy:

conceptual23

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
When I started, my channel was named "Conceptual23". That used to be my AIM Username lol. Anyways after I got a few subs, they just starting addressing me as "C23" .. It just kinda stuck after that.

Reactions: Rando

DieuGirl

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
I wanted a name that translated to 'God's Girl' so I typed in the phrase to Google search and looked through the different translations. Eventually I landed on 'Dieu' which is French for 'God's and I went with that.

The Cold Abyss

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I wanted a name that translated to 'God's Girl' so I typed in the phrase to Google search and looked through the different translations. Eventually I landed on 'Dieu' which is French for 'God's and I went with that.
Quite interesting! (=

Reactions: KingRay111