How big a youtuber would you want to be?

I don't really care about numbers! I could say I would 100k subs and I would be happy, and i would don't get me wron, that woul be freaking amazing!
But I would rather aim for "having fans" not subs! I don't care how many fans! My goal in youtube is actually having peopl watching everyone of my videos, commenting, liking and talking about me with their friends! Peope who would actually want to meet me!
I don't know, it would just be cool! But really youtube is just about having fun!:p

Ya know the idea of becoming bigger than 1,000 subs with constant views scares me.Would I like to be big? Heck ya but the idea does scare me. One reason is I have seen people on Youtube start small and once they get big they become jerks. Without saying names a Youtube who was loved in 07-09 was fun and made good videos but late 09 he got really egoistical and called people out and kinda vanished from the YouTube due to him being a jerk. Granted you can be big on the youtube and not be a jerk too. :)

1 Million max I would not want to go over that I would never be able respond to all comments and keep track of anything not that having over 1 million is a bad thing either haha.

I'm big enough to be not be financially worried. There's something to be said about being being able to fly under the radar. Of course, I will still work to grow though.

As i only have videogames as a true passion i would love to be a huge youtuber with sub numbers like Markiplier, Jontron, H2O Delirious and other.
As i0m a civil engineering student working on videogames is too dificult maybe making a living of playing videogames and be an entertainer will work
You can always dream right?

I don't mind how big I get, but I would be a little upset if I got huge, to the point where I can't reply to everyone. I do however, hope to become big enough to have Youtube as a job (the most fun job ever). That way I can entertain people as much as I can, instead of uploading like once every few months. And the more people who subscribe, the more people I can entertain. Also, I could donate to charities and do charity events and cool things like that!

I want PewDiePie to be brushing off my shoes. That's how big I want to be.

Jokes. My dream isn't to create my own channel but to create a resource to help others grow. Rather it be a community channel or a network.

In a world where becoming a youtuber was easier I would absolutely love to have 1 million or more subscribers. But I don't imagine that happening to be honest.
Realistically I would be more than happy if I had 10,000 subscribers at least c:

Back