How big a youtuber would you want to be?

Girl01

Super Poster
Reaction score
Would you want to be huge or middle or not fussed?

EDIT: I forgot to add my answer lol I don't know what to think apart from everyday of doing youtube I am learning so much and I love my subscribers so much it feels so weird that I'm on YouTube lol

Last edited:

FAM0X

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
100k would be great. Obviously if I could get more that would be awesome... But 100k in a year or 2 is what im hoping.

Reactions: cozmosplays

paullaskovids

Well-rounded punk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Vlogger, Comedian
I'm just trying to focus on 100 first. After that we'll see. Maybe I'll shoot for a hundred at a time. Overall? We'll late fate decide.

JTMulcahy

Actor
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Animator
I hope that I can get to the level of success where I'm invited to bigger events, to speak at Vidcon and attend theme park ride party premiers. I really feel like I can get there as long as I keep working towards it.

I think it would be nice to be at like an iJustine level.

Adam_Fitz

Dog Crazy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Its weird for me i care more about quality then the subscriber numbers
But guess id like to be huge wouldnt anyone if given the choice ? :D
I dont know, i guess the point where it would become a possible career option :)

Last edited:

MattyGreen

Music and Mess...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
A hundred right now but long term as many as possible!

Andy J. Valer

The Awko-Taco
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
While nearly impossible at this moment and possibly even for 5 years, I would like to get Tyler Oakley big. But I wouldn't do the same things that I do now, I would do what he does, which is to have fun on YouTube while also spreading awareness of many campaigns and helping out people in need. One day...

paullaskovids

Well-rounded punk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Vlogger, Comedian
I should also probably add that everyone should know that if you keep focusing on what you want in the long term instead of short term focused goals, you're probably going to end up with a hell of a lot of disappointment and frustration.

Reactions: Beastby

FAM0X

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I should also probably add that everyone should know that if you keep focusing on what you want in the long term instead of short term focused goals, you're probably going to end up with a hell of a lot of disappointment and frustration.
you should always have short AND long term goals... and both should always be updated. My original long term goal was 5k and short term was 100. If I didnt aspire for 5k my channel would be as big as it is now. So I dont think theres anything wrong with thinking big. The moment you think that dreaming big will lead to failure, you have already failed.