How big a youtuber would you want to be?

Just known for my animated universe really. It's not "appearing on Fallon" famous, but big enough to have groups of people cosplaying my characters at niche conventions-lol.

I thought I had answered here. I don't want to get famous. I would really not like all that follows the "being famous" stuff.
However, it would be nice to be big enough to cover the expenses I have for making the videos. So I break equal!

you should always have short AND long term goals... and both should always be updated. My original long term goal was 5k and short term was 100. If I didnt aspire for 5k my channel would be as big as it is now. So I dont think theres anything wrong with thinking big. The moment you think that dreaming big will lead to failure, you have already failed.

Totally agree with all of this! Short term and Long term goals go hand in hand. I'd like to maybe have 1k subscribers one day! Until then, I'll just try to shoot for getting a few each month etc. etc. While still providing quality videos!

totally big! have channels ask us to make a kids show on a channel or netflix, have a range of toys and even a game based on the show!..... but realistic id just like the show to be watched and enjoyed. one day.....

Big enough to be able to do Charity Livestreams like Markiplier, so I can help others out. That's still my dream kinda!

Right now.................1k would be my target ;).................................It is not easy to get to 1k tho.............. Nearly one month on...........i have yet got one 1 sub and that 1 sub kept me hanged on to my channel because of the feeling that someone does watch my videos.:rolleyes:...........right now this channel is my hobby, It would get real if i got 1k subs.........
......,...............But if you wanna talk ultimately......then 100k would be the dream :cool:

But if anything was possible......why not 1 billion? :D:D:p

Back