• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Hit 100K Subs two nights ago!!

QQQ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Best of Luck your huge milestone and new journey of Youtuber. Keep it up.
Thank you! I'm enjoying this journey and curious to see where it all leads to. Good luck to you too!

QQQ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Haha! You're funny and I love the fact that you don't care what other people think lol! congrats! i see you are way, way, way beyond 100,000 subs now! Well done, your videos are very entertaining! :D
Thank you so much! Next step for me is to have the will power to commit to being a vegan. One day at a time. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1520297438,1520297402][/DOUBLEPOST]
OMG ITS QPARK!!!!! I LOVE YOUR VIDEOS. IT ALWAYS MAKES MY DAY!
Aww thank you! That makes my day to hear that! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1520297645][/DOUBLEPOST]
Your videos are the funniest I've ever seen. I just subscribed.
Ahhhhh thank you so much![DOUBLEPOST=1520297783][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congratulations on getting 100.000 subscribers! You would get a button from youtube right?
I hope I will get there someday, but that wouldn´t be likely though! I just need to keep grinding and posting videos. Hopefully I will pass the 1000 mark!
It's funny I received my 100K button a while ago but still haven't opened it because I wanted to share that moment with my followers. I've been pushing that off for so long, I might get my next button before I even open this one. smh[DOUBLEPOST=1520297819][/DOUBLEPOST]
NO WAY! Qpark! i watch you all the time and your hilarious!! some peoples reactions to you are just funny! and some people really don't have a sense of humour but you, your on another level! XD
Ahhhh thank you man!! That means a lot to me![DOUBLEPOST=1520297928][/DOUBLEPOST]As an update, I just hit 600K today. This was my fastest 100K gain (it took 2 weeks). I've been posting a little more frequently the past few weeks so that may explain some of the acceleration. Still trying to get to daily.

aliceromy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
wow this is crazy! so inspiring :)
i'm binge watching all your BTS videos and literally crying with laughter ... new subscriber!

LaVelleLaRue

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hell YEAH, MY DUDE!!! So posting daily works?[DOUBLEPOST=1520392957,1520391793][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thank you so much! Next step for me is to have the will power to commit to being a vegan. One day at a time. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1520297438,1520297402][/DOUBLEPOST]

Aww thank you! That makes my day to hear that! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1520297645][/DOUBLEPOST]

Ahhhhh thank you so much![DOUBLEPOST=1520297783][/DOUBLEPOST]

It's funny I received my 100K button a while ago but still haven't opened it because I wanted to share that moment with my followers. I've been pushing that off for so long, I might get my next button before I even open this one. smh[DOUBLEPOST=1520297819][/DOUBLEPOST]

Ahhhh thank you man!! That means a lot to me![DOUBLEPOST=1520297928][/DOUBLEPOST]As an update, I just hit 600K today. This was my fastest 100K gain (it took 2 weeks). I've been posting a little more frequently the past few weeks so that may explain some of the acceleration. Still trying to get to daily.

Just emailed you

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Wow good for you. I only hope I'll reach this milestone someday. I've been an online entrepreneur for about a year and a half now and I've just arrived at video creation.
I know I have a lot to learn in this arena but I know Online content has been moving towards all video for some time so I know I have to hop on this train and get started.
You must have worked really hard. Congrats to you for being persistent and Ambitious in your endeavors. ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1521816596,1521816476][/DOUBLEPOST]lol, pretty good stuff. I just subscribed too so ya got one more..

FireShock

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
That is amazing bud, getting 100k in subs is no small achievement. So, you must be doing the right stuff to achieve that goal and must be making content that people enjoy a lot. That number is only going to go up in time congrats :)

Phiul

I've Got It
Reaction score
He is almost hitting 800k now, which is amazing in such a short period.

Congrats :)