• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Hit 100K Subs two nights ago!!

I have one question. Why were so many people happy to see Kim Jong Un?

Also congrats!!!
I just hit 17

Reactions: QQQ
Jesus christ you're growing exceptionally fast! Definitely could do with some of your work ethic! Well done!

So excited! Things have been moving fast lately. Started going daily about 3 months ago. The past few weeks have been supercharged. The forums have been helpful.

I'm no expert but I've studied the game a bit over the past few months and I'd be glad to try to answer any questions if anyone has any :)
Would like to say congrats on the success! If you don't mind I'm going to pick your brain for a second. What helped you sky rocket your channel? Were you ever in a slump and if so how did you deal with it? Then last but not least what helped you out the most?

So excited! Things have been moving fast lately. Started going daily about 3 months ago. The past few weeks have been supercharged. The forums have been helpful.

I'm no expert but I've studied the game a bit over the past few months and I'd be glad to try to answer any questions if anyone has any :)

I’m deff asking this without looking at any other responses or questions asked so I apologize if this is a repeated question.

Since reaching this milestone and you saying you’ve been doing daily vlogs do you feel as if the incoming traffic grew significantly or is still moderate?

Would you advise to go “daily” to increase your stats?

Congrats man, these subs are well deserved! I just watched your romper in NYC video and it's hilarious :D I mean apart from the reactions in the barber shop (which are HIGHLY debatable!) the reactions were gold!
Takes balls to do something like that. So yeah congrats on earning these subs and good luck on earning many more in the future :)

Back