• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Hit 100K Subs two nights ago!!

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Congratulations on getting 100.000 subscribers! You would get a button from youtube right?
I hope I will get there someday, but that wouldn´t be likely though! I just need to keep grinding and posting videos. Hopefully I will pass the 1000 mark!

kevinboston7

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So excited! Things have been moving fast lately. Started going daily about 3 months ago. The past few weeks have been supercharged. The forums have been helpful.

I'm no expert but I've studied the game a bit over the past few months and I'd be glad to try to answer any questions if anyone has any :)
Okay so I'm kind of late at this thread but you hit 100,000 subscribers on YouTube My God man that's amazing can you show me how to do that I only have just over 200 subscribers I've been grinding at YouTube for 3 years I started out doing music covers of popular songs but now I do Story Time videos anyway this is sounding way too much like a promotion but anyway congratulations man keep on rocking as of the writing of this comment I checked your channel and you now have 500 thousand subscribers my God man you're gaining speed like nothing soon you're going to hit a million can you please help me I would love your wisdom men keep up the great work you're just grinding and grinding and grinding you're gaining speed like nothing you're amazing all right that's it

ClawCoupleSG

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
So excited! Things have been moving fast lately. Started going daily about 3 months ago. The past few weeks have been supercharged. The forums have been helpful.

I'm no expert but I've studied the game a bit over the past few months and I'd be glad to try to answer any questions if anyone has any :)
you got great vids there! you well deserve that sub nums!

Reactions: QQQ

Annie's Vegan Journey

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Haha! You're funny and I love the fact that you don't care what other people think lol! congrats! i see you are way, way, way beyond 100,000 subs now! Well done, your videos are very entertaining! :D

Reactions: QQQ

QQQ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Okay so I'm kind of late at this thread but you hit 100,000 subscribers on YouTube My God man that's amazing can you show me how to do that I only have just over 200 subscribers I've been grinding at YouTube for 3 years I started out doing music covers of popular songs but now I do Story Time videos anyway this is sounding way too much like a promotion but anyway congratulations man keep on rocking as of the writing of this comment I checked your channel and you now have 500 thousand subscribers my God man you're gaining speed like nothing soon you're going to hit a million can you please help me I would love your wisdom men keep up the great work you're just grinding and grinding and grinding you're gaining speed like nothing you're amazing all right that's it
My overall advice is a) Use these forums and youtube tutorials like Video Creators and Derral Eves for understanding the algorithm and best practices b) learn good SEO for your videos and most importantly c) make content that makes you stand out from the pack. When I started this youtube journey, I experimented with doing challenges that everyone else was doing and it got me nowhere. Be original and listen to your comments and where the views are. If you pay close attention, the path will open up.