Request Hi, I have an 8k sub channel and am looking for someone to make me an avatar.

Absolutely =] And I will also add your channel in my "about" tab on my channel.

Just something like:
For Amazing Avatars : YOUR CHANNEL LINK
well here is a very very fast one. Tell me what you want to improve and or change
headgone.png[DOUBLEPOST=1382486386,1382485804][/DOUBLEPOST]gone1.png

headsgone

well here is a very very fast one. Tell me what you want to improve and or change
View attachment 13392[DOUBLEPOST=1382486386,1382485804][/DOUBLEPOST]View attachment 13393

headsgone

I really like the first one. The only things that I'd maybe change would be more of a white kinda glow bordering the letters and I think it may look best if it was in all caps.

edit: Oh and maybe an actual boarder around the avatar, like you have on your own avatar =]

Last edited:
I watch your videos, omgurheadsgone. I love them, I know someone who can make you a 3D one if you'd like.

Still need something?
I can make something what you may like!
I actually do, people seem to keep on bailing on me lol =[ That other guy above hasn't posted in 3 days so I'm assuming he forgot. I'd be really happy if you could make me one, i really like your avatar =]

Okay! Cool!
So first, do you have a idea how its gotta look like???[DOUBLEPOST=1382786605,1382786446][/DOUBLEPOST]And what I would really REALLY like if we could do a collab or you shoutout me or put me in featured channel list.
You don't have to do it but I would really like it!
(I don't want ANY money)[DOUBLEPOST=1382786677][/DOUBLEPOST]Then I'll do as much as I can!
You will see! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1382787166][/DOUBLEPOST]You can look on my channel anyway. You can see how my thumbnails are and then you get an idea what I can do!
NO ADVERTISING!...(not meant to be)[DOUBLEPOST=1382790724][/DOUBLEPOST]Or you can make a thanks video...

Okay! Cool!
So first, do you have a idea how its gotta look like???[DOUBLEPOST=1382786605,1382786446][/DOUBLEPOST]And what I would really REALLY like if we could do a collab or you shoutout me or put me in featured channel list.
You don't have to do it but I would really like it!
(I don't want ANY money)[DOUBLEPOST=1382786677][/DOUBLEPOST]Then I'll do as much as I can!
You will see! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1382787166][/DOUBLEPOST]You can look on my channel anyway. You can see how my thumbnails are and then you get an idea what I can do!
NO ADVERTISING!...(not meant to be)[DOUBLEPOST=1382790724][/DOUBLEPOST]Or you can make a thanks video...

Okay so this is from earlier in the thread, explaining what I want :
Something like this would be amazing :
4RTGJ.jpg

edit: Also, since avatars are so small maybe it would make sense for the words to be in this order.

OMG
ur
Heads
Gone.

And like I said for the other people that offered, I will add you to my featured channel list and link your channel again in my "about" tab, which would look something like this.
For Amazing Avatars and Gameplay : YOUR CHANNEL LINK

EDIT: I took a look at your channel and the font and blue/black colors of this thumbnail caught my attention. I especially like the kind of neon-blueish smoke around the letters. In general the colors around the text are really nice.
mqdefault.jpg

Hey here is something that I made before you anwered me!
Like it? take it!

Want it else? I'll make it else!

I'm really thankful for what you allready did!

OmgUrHeadsGoneLogo.png I don't know if you can get full resolution here but it was 1000 x 1000

Hope you like it.

Regards LemonSheep! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1382810310,1382810235][/DOUBLEPOST](Made it fully myself) only fonts from dafont and some texture's.
So no copyright s**t or anything![DOUBLEPOST=1382810659][/DOUBLEPOST]I thought abot everything!
Not to shiny, not to dark.
So you can read clearly: ''OMG ur heads GONE''

Hey here is something that I made before you anwered me!
Like it? take it!

Want it else? I'll make it else!

I'm really thankful for what you allready did!

View attachment 13440 I don't know if you can get full resolution here but it was 1000 x 1000

Hope you like it.

Regards LemonSheep! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1382810310,1382810235][/DOUBLEPOST](Made it fully myself) only fonts from dafont and some texture's.
So no copyright s**t or anything![DOUBLEPOST=1382810659][/DOUBLEPOST]I thought abot everything!
Not to shiny, not to dark.
So you can read clearly: ''OMG ur heads GONE''

I love it! The one small thing I would change is the words "ur heads" being in bigger, more bold letters so their isn't such a space between them and "gone". Otherwise, it is amazing, thanks a lot! If you can make that change, that would be awesome.

Back