Request Hi, I have an 8k sub channel and am looking for someone to make me an avatar.

omgurheadsgone

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm not great with graphic design so if anyone would be willing to help me out that would be great.

EDIT: The initial guy who was going to make me one has not posted on the thread in 4 days so I'm looking for someone else at the moment.

Acidicfriend - If you see this and are actually working on one, please let me know!

EDIT2: Still looking for someone to make me an avatar.

Just a basic avatar for my YouTube channel. I'm not really entirely sure what I want. I was thinking of just something with the words "OMGurHeadsGone", done in nice graphic letters with a highlighted outline on a black/dark blue background. Blue letters maybe. Something like this would be amazing :

edit: Also, since avatars are so small maybe it would make sense for the words to be in this order.

OMG
ur
Heads
Gone

Last edited:

Acidicfriend

magic music master, crazy commentator guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
ME ME OH[DOUBLEPOST=1381968473,1381968441][/DOUBLEPOST]now that I was the first one to grab your attention I will ask what you mean by an avatar, cause I can't do ppl.

omgurheadsgone

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
ME ME OH[DOUBLEPOST=1381968473,1381968441][/DOUBLEPOST]now that I was the first one to grab your attention I will ask what you mean by an avatar, cause I can't do ppl.
Just a basic avatar for my YouTube channel. I'm not really entirely sure what I want. I was thinking of just something with the words "OMGurHeadsGone", done in nice graphic letters with a highlighted outline on a black background. Blue letters maybe. Something like this would be amazing :

edit: Also, since avatars are so small maybe it would make sense for the words to be in this order.

OMG
ur
Heads Gone

^ All centered ofcourse.

Last edited:

Acidicfriend

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
sure
if you want, I can also make you music, but I ask for shoutouts for that.

omgurheadsgone

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
sure
if you want, I can also make you music, but I ask for shoutouts for that.
No thanks, I have sources for royalty free music. How long do you think it will take you to make? Also, do you have any examples of your previous work. Thanks =]

Acidicfriend

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
white gangstas.png mercury podcast part 1.png indie impressions banner pic red.png AoS.jpg toxic outro.jpg

a few samples.
plus do i get any credit?
seeing that you are such a large youtube this might benefit me a large amount so I am trying anything.
you can understand

omgurheadsgone

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
View attachment 13227 View attachment 13228 View attachment 13229 View attachment 13230 View attachment 13231

a few samples.
plus do i get any credit?
seeing that you are such a large youtube this might benefit me a large amount so I am trying anything.
you can understand
On my channel "about" page, I will link your channel like this:

Channel avatar designed by: youtube.com/user/*your channel*

I can also add you to my featured channels for the duration that I use the avatar.

Just warning you though, I'm not some big time youtuber so don't expect much as far as growth from a little guy like me xD.

Acidicfriend

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
well you have a lot more subs than me.
but for some reason, you only get like 3 comments per video.

omgurheadsgone

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
well you have a lot more subs than me.
but for some reason, you only get like 3 comments per video.
I really blew up from GTA V videos recently, so most of my old call of duty videos have very few views and comments as I only had around 2.5k subs before GTA V came out, and I also went inactive for a period a few months back.

Most of my GTA V videos get a decent amount of views and comments.

Acidicfriend

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I really blew up from GTA V videos recently, so most of my old call of duty videos have very few views and comments as I only had around 2.5k subs before GTA V came out, and I also went inactive for a period a few months back.

Most of my GTA V videos get a decent amount of views and comments.
oh alright then.
will then I will get it done when I have the time, but at the moment, I am busy with homework. :I

plus what do you think of the art?