Request Hi, I have an 8k sub channel and am looking for someone to make me an avatar.

omgurheadsgone

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah ill make you one if you put me under your featured channels. What do you want it to say?
Absolutely =] And I will also add your channel in my "about" tab on my channel.

Just something like:
For Amazing Avatars : YOUR CHANNEL LINK

iLLwORkYOU

COD God
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Absolutely =] And I will also add your channel in my "about" tab on my channel.

Just something like:
For Amazing Avatars : YOUR CHANNEL LINK
well here is a very very fast one. Tell me what you want to improve and or change
headgone.png[DOUBLEPOST=1382486386,1382485804][/DOUBLEPOST]gone1.png

headsgone

omgurheadsgone

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
well here is a very very fast one. Tell me what you want to improve and or change
View attachment 13392[DOUBLEPOST=1382486386,1382485804][/DOUBLEPOST]View attachment 13393

headsgone
I really like the first one. The only things that I'd maybe change would be more of a white kinda glow bordering the letters and I think it may look best if it was in all caps.

edit: Oh and maybe an actual boarder around the avatar, like you have on your own avatar =]

Last edited:

omgurheadsgone

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
sorry, it wouldn't post, then it triple posted.

Last edited:

omgurheadsgone

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
sorry, it wouldn't post, then it triple posted.

Last edited:

Legit_Ted

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I watch your videos, omgurheadsgone. I love them, I know someone who can make you a 3D one if you'd like.

omgurheadsgone

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Still need something?
I can make something what you may like!
I actually do, people seem to keep on bailing on me lol =[ That other guy above hasn't posted in 3 days so I'm assuming he forgot. I'd be really happy if you could make me one, i really like your avatar =]

LemonSheep

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Okay! Cool!
So first, do you have a idea how its gotta look like???[DOUBLEPOST=1382786605,1382786446][/DOUBLEPOST]And what I would really REALLY like if we could do a collab or you shoutout me or put me in featured channel list.
You don't have to do it but I would really like it!
(I don't want ANY money)[DOUBLEPOST=1382786677][/DOUBLEPOST]Then I'll do as much as I can!
You will see! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1382787166][/DOUBLEPOST]You can look on my channel anyway. You can see how my thumbnails are and then you get an idea what I can do!
NO ADVERTISING!...(not meant to be)[DOUBLEPOST=1382790724][/DOUBLEPOST]Or you can make a thanks video...

omgurheadsgone

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Okay! Cool!
So first, do you have a idea how its gotta look like???[DOUBLEPOST=1382786605,1382786446][/DOUBLEPOST]And what I would really REALLY like if we could do a collab or you shoutout me or put me in featured channel list.
You don't have to do it but I would really like it!
(I don't want ANY money)[DOUBLEPOST=1382786677][/DOUBLEPOST]Then I'll do as much as I can!
You will see! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1382787166][/DOUBLEPOST]You can look on my channel anyway. You can see how my thumbnails are and then you get an idea what I can do!
NO ADVERTISING!...(not meant to be)[DOUBLEPOST=1382790724][/DOUBLEPOST]Or you can make a thanks video...
Okay so this is from earlier in the thread, explaining what I want :
Something like this would be amazing :

edit: Also, since avatars are so small maybe it would make sense for the words to be in this order.

OMG
ur
Heads
Gone.

And like I said for the other people that offered, I will add you to my featured channel list and link your channel again in my "about" tab, which would look something like this.
For Amazing Avatars and Gameplay : YOUR CHANNEL LINK

EDIT: I took a look at your channel and the font and blue/black colors of this thumbnail caught my attention. I especially like the kind of neon-blueish smoke around the letters. In general the colors around the text are really nice.

LemonSheep

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey here is something that I made before you anwered me!
Like it? take it!

Want it else? I'll make it else!

I'm really thankful for what you allready did!

OmgUrHeadsGoneLogo.png I don't know if you can get full resolution here but it was 1000 x 1000

Hope you like it.

Regards LemonSheep! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1382810310,1382810235][/DOUBLEPOST](Made it fully myself) only fonts from dafont and some texture's.
So no copyright s**t or anything![DOUBLEPOST=1382810659][/DOUBLEPOST]I thought abot everything!
Not to shiny, not to dark.
So you can read clearly: ''OMG ur heads GONE''

omgurheadsgone

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey here is something that I made before you anwered me!
Like it? take it!

Want it else? I'll make it else!

I'm really thankful for what you allready did!

View attachment 13440 I don't know if you can get full resolution here but it was 1000 x 1000

Hope you like it.

Regards LemonSheep! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1382810310,1382810235][/DOUBLEPOST](Made it fully myself) only fonts from dafont and some texture's.
So no copyright s**t or anything![DOUBLEPOST=1382810659][/DOUBLEPOST]I thought abot everything!
Not to shiny, not to dark.
So you can read clearly: ''OMG ur heads GONE''
I love it! The one small thing I would change is the words "ur heads" being in bigger, more bold letters so their isn't such a space between them and "gone". Otherwise, it is amazing, thanks a lot! If you can make that change, that would be awesome.