HELP!! Google Adsense disabled

oTradeMark

Reaction score
Yeah I have a contract from RPM, I just was under the impression that the account/yt channel they linked to their network had to have no issues with adsense in order to partner. I wonder why some networks ask for a screenshot of your monetization / adsense page then... oh well

JosPlays

Just being AWESOME
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah I have a contract from RPM, I just was under the impression that the account/yt channel they linked to their network had to have no issues with adsense in order to partner. I wonder why some networks ask for a screenshot of your monetization / adsense page then... oh well
Yeah for some reason many people think that you can't get a partnership when Google adsense is disabled, but that's just a myth. You have to wait longer to receive your payment, but i'm willing to wait. I also wonder why networks ask for screenshots. I never heard of that, and I almost was partnerd with TGN as well. Also for TGN it isn't a problem when Adsense is disabled.

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Well, if you lose your adsense, you're not allowed to open a new one. The only thing you can do from there is open a new channel, and get it partnered with a large network that doesn't use adsense. I know that GemmaMoonstone did this. She's now partnered with Fullscreen on a new channel. Sorry this happened man, I hope that things work out for you :)

Wilad

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hope you can get this sorted out. I'm still a bit confused as to what clickbombing is though. Like someone else sets up a bot to click on all your stuff?[DOUBLEPOST=1343585240][/DOUBLEPOST]
Same here I never go anywhere on the web unless I have my ad blocker on! haha
If someone views vids using adblocker does it affect the ad revenue for the uploader? That's something I've been curious about.

ForeverAlonePrick

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hope you can get this sorted out. I'm still a bit confused as to what clickbombing is though. Like someone else sets up a bot to click on all your stuff?[DOUBLEPOST=1343585240][/DOUBLEPOST]

If someone views vids using adblocker does it affect the ad revenue for the uploader? That's something I've been curious about.
It's a flaw in the way adsense works. As such, it can only really affect you if you use adsense. I believe you're partnered with fullscreen, so it wouldn't do anything to you; the company would sort that out, rather than assume guilt on your part.

Reactions: VlogRays

Wilad

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
It's a flaw in the way adsense works. As such, it can only really affect you if you use adsense. I believe you're partnered with fullscreen, so it wouldn't do anything to you; the company would sort that out, rather than assume guilt on your part.
Ok so it is mainly adsense users who are 'clickbombed'. I'm still a bit confused as to whether it is a random happening or if in each case someone is maliciously targeting specific channels. Either way whenever I hear the term it makes me think of this:spin:

jake weber

Check out my Partnered Channel!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I would suggest creating a new channel because adsense appeals are nearly impossible. Just create a new channel, drive you audience over to the new one and when your stats are built up apply with a network to be partnered(if like to be partnered) such as Fullscreen! I would even say just move all your content over to your new channel also and delete your current one.. Its a good way of starting fresh. I my self had the same thing happen to last fall and i was partnered! i had to start a new channel, worked my butt off with videos and content and applied with fullscreen.. its going to be hard, but as long as you stick with it and the help from the forums youl be back on your feet in no time at all! :)

Reactions: Kiesha

Matthew Lindsey

greatstandingguy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I've pretty much decided to continue on with my channel regards to if the appeal goes through or not. If it does, cool. If not, I'll just keep going until its popular enough for me to say "hey, follow my other channel guys" and people sub me there. In the meantime, I almost feel like the handcuffs have come off and I can do the things I've always wanted to do on my channel.
I had my account disabled and did my appeal I even tried stating I did all in my power to respect the terms & conditions and they still rejected my appeal. I say the same about my channel I'll continue on with my channel and laugh if I get a huge subscriber base saying to myself haha google your losing money.

ForeverAlonePrick

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I would suggest creating a new channel because adsense appeals are nearly impossible. Just create a new channel, drive you audience over to the new one and when your stats are built up apply with a network to be partnered(if like to be partnered) such as Fullscreen! I would even say just move all your content over to your new channel also and delete your current one.. Its a good way of starting fresh. I my self had the same thing happen to last fall and i was partnered! i had to start a new channel, worked my butt off with videos and content and applied with fullscreen.. its going to be hard, but as long as you stick with it and the help from the forums youl be back on your feet in no time at all! :)
I believe he's already done this. That is the best thing to do though, if you ever plan on making money off your videos.

Matthew Lindsey

greatstandingguy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
hrm reading the comments about starting a new channel might be an option but it sucks having t get my subs back. :(