HELP!! Google Adsense disabled

JosPlays

Just being AWESOME
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've pretty much decided to continue on with my channel regards to if the appeal goes through or not. If it does, cool. If not, I'll just keep going until its popular enough for me to say "hey, follow my other channel guys" and people sub me there. In the meantime, I almost feel like the handcuffs have come off and I can do the things I've always wanted to do on my channel.
What do you mean with the last sentence? You can always do with your channel what you want. Good luck with it! ;)

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So sad hearing about this, thats certainly the spirit. When you make it big you could divert your audiences attention to your own site and make money that way or do sponsored stuff, i am sure people will understand with you not having ads. Good luck with the appeal too.

Sent from my mobile

Reactions: the9one8

thefriendlygreek

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Never mind, wrong person. Sorry. I'm on tapatalk and can't see avatars very well. And I'm blind. Not to mention too stupid to read usernames.

Still wish you good luck. It's a terrible situation to be in.

Patrick Harris

You see what I did there?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
What do you mean with the last sentence? You can always do with your channel what you want. Good luck with it! ;)
I only mean that from now on I won't do my videos and think to myself "I hope using this clip will be okay" or "I hope YouTube doesn't delete the audio on this video because of copyrights". Now I can build my audience using whatever I like. Then, when we move, shy away from copyrighted music.

oTradeMark

Reaction score
If you get 750 views per day you still can join RPM, you don't need a Google Adsense for it. But it still sucks when it happens.
Did you experience this first hand?

I've never heard of that so I'm just wondering if it's true.. It would be nice if people that had adsense disabled had alternative methods for partnership but every network I've contacted has asked me to provide a screenshot of my monetization page to ensure I don't have adsense issues.

I dunno, I just don't see how a network would generate income without driving adsense ads through your videos.

Gemma Carline

YTtalkPresenter - vlogger/actor/gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is the reason I had to start a new channel... So sorry this has happened to you! :( it usually takes months for YouTube to get back to you about an appeal but you will probably be lucky to get a response at all :( this is why i hate google adsense and its way of dealing with things..

Reactions: VlogRays

Patrick Harris

You see what I did there?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian

I've never heard of that so I'm just wondering if it's true.. It would be nice if people that had adsense disabled had alternative methods for partnership but every network I've contacted has asked me to provide a screenshot of my monetization page to ensure I don't have adsense issues.

I dunno, I just don't see how a network would generate income without driving adsense ads through your videos.
You could always get a sponsor and not worry about YouTube or partnerships.[DOUBLEPOST=1343421478][/DOUBLEPOST]
This is the reason I had to start a new channel... So sorry this has happened to you! :( it usually takes months for YouTube to get back to you about an appeal but you will probably be lucky to get a response at all :( this is why i hate google adsense and its way of dealing with things..
Thanks for the vote of confidence, but I'm not losing any sleeping thinking about Google. Chances are they'll say so, so I'm taking control of the situation.

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Aww man! It wasn't me! Just subbed you yesterday and watched a few of your vids, but I have ad blocker so it wasn't me!

Anyway, I hate Adsense. It's trouble. I really hope you get it settled but if you don't and you have to start over, I'll sun that channel.

Sorry to hear this man. It happens all too frequently. :(
Same here I never go anywhere on the web unless I have my ad blocker on! haha

JosPlays

Just being AWESOME
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

Yes my adsense has been disabled for click bombing, still waiting to get it back xD But you can get a partnership with some networks. I know RPM doesn't ask a Adsense, so as you can see I'm a partner all of my videos have ads and my adsense has been disabled a long time ago. So there is still hope for everyone :p You just need to get over 750 views per day.

I'm linked to their network. They place ads on my videos, they receive the money and they transfer it to my paypal within 15 days after the Google payment.

And according to Socialblade you can become a partner right away. http://socialblade.com/youtube/user/oTradeMark just click on Apply for partner button
, fill in your information, IF YOU DON'T HAVE A COPYRIGHT STRIKE they will send you a contract, sign, confirm to youtube you want to link your account to RPM and done.