Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I received this email today:
Hello Patrick Harris,

While going through our records recently, we found that your AdSense
account has posed a significant risk to our AdWords advertisers. Since
keeping your account in our publisher network may financially damage
our advertisers in the future, we've decided to disable your account.

Please understand that we consider this a necessary step to protect the
interests of both our advertisers and our other AdSense publishers. We
realize the inconvenience this may cause you, and we thank you in
advance for your understanding and cooperation.

If you have any questions about your account or the actions we've
taken, please do not reply to this email. You can find more information
by visiting
https://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/answer.py?answer=57153&hl=en_US.

Sincerely,

The Google AdSense Team
They are claiming that there is suspicious activity on my account, but the ONLY thing I can think of is that I have had an influx of new subscriptions and views thanks to this site. I have filed an appeal, but I have this sinking feeling it isn't going to help things. Can anyone tell me ANYTHING about this? Has this ever happened to anyone, they appealed it and the account was restored??

Zohmaigawdd

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Other
Im so stupid, the first thing i said in my head was, "RACIST BASTARDS!!!", but then i thought...Naaahhh, Google's just ****** up... c:

Patrick Harris

You see what I did there?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I'm being told that someone may have "Click bombed" me. If thats the case, I'm going to have to start over completely. AGAIN.[DOUBLEPOST=1343366810][/DOUBLEPOST]Here is Google's official reply:

Dear PatrickHarrisOnline,
You may have recently received an email from adsense-noreply@google.com about your AdSense account status. Without a valid AdSense account, you cannot participate in the YouTube Partner Program. For more information about AdSense accounts that may have been disabled for invalid click activity or other policy reasons, please visit the following articles:
If you appeal and your AdSense account is reinstated, your YouTube partnership will be reinstated and processing may take 48 hours. Please note that it is against AdSense's Terms and Conditions to create more than one AdSense account.
Sincerely,
The YouTube Team

GameUpOrShutUp

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
ALOT of youtubers had their partnerships taken away because of this try to appeal it, because thats b******t.. look up ways to get it back and just inform google that you were a victim of click bombing..i heard about click bombing but i need to actually do research so one day if I ever became partnered i wouldnt lose it

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I received this email today:

They are claiming that there is suspicious activity on my account, but the ONLY thing I can think of is that I have had an influx of new subscriptions and views thanks to this site. I have filed an appeal, but I have this sinking feeling it isn't going to help things. Can anyone tell me ANYTHING about this? Has this ever happened to anyone, they appealed it and the account was restored??
Usually they call it invalid clicks or something if its click bombing. We have had many people get their adsense account disabled for it. It's b******t. I hope you win the appeal.

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
this is b******t! it has happened to me also with my Personal channel so i was p****d that it happened,but sorta relieved that it didn't happen to the main channel

Reactions: VlogRays

JosPlays

Just being AWESOME
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you get 750 views per day you still can join RPM, you don't need a Google Adsense for it. But it still sucks when it happens.

Reactions: VlogRays

thefriendlygreek

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Aww man! It wasn't me! Just subbed you yesterday and watched a few of your vids, but I have ad blocker so it wasn't me!

Anyway, I hate Adsense. It's trouble. I really hope you get it settled but if you don't and you have to start over, I'll sun that channel.

Sorry to hear this man. It happens all too frequently. :(

Reactions: the9one8

JostenVlogs

I Vlog Everday On Youtube
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Good luck with the appeal

Patrick Harris

You see what I did there?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Good luck with the appeal
I've pretty much decided to continue on with my channel regards to if the appeal goes through or not. If it does, cool. If not, I'll just keep going until its popular enough for me to say "hey, follow my other channel guys" and people sub me there. In the meantime, I almost feel like the handcuffs have come off and I can do the things I've always wanted to do on my channel.