• Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Comedy Hello everyone! Wanna collab?

kraph

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello, my name is Vivian King and I just started on YTtalk today. I would like to make some YouTube friends and collaborate. I recently started making comedy videos on YouTube and have yet to do a collaboration. I'm very excited to work with you guys!!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello, my name is Vivian King and I just started on YTtalk today. I would like to make some YouTube friends and collaborate. I recently started making comedy videos on YouTube and have yet to do a collaboration. I'm very excited to work with you guys!!
Hello Vivian, I'm Matthew. I recently created a YouTube Channel, but I need people to help me out. I plan on doing pranks, comedic skits, challenge videos, inspirational videos, slow motion bits, and eventually vlogs. Would you be interested in collaborating? If you need help with your channel, I can definitely contribute.

JOEYGEEZY

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I write parody/funny songs...if you wanted to give me a song, and a subject, I could collab with you. Let me know if you're interested. Joe

Jerry Mtz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hell yea! I also like doing parodies and all of that stuff!

Jared Giganti

Reaction score
sounds cool i would like to collab. anyways my laptop is about to die so... yeah let me know if you want to collab.