Comedy Hello everyone! Wanna collab?

kraph

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello, my name is Vivian King and I just started on YTtalk today. I would like to make some YouTube friends and collaborate. I recently started making comedy videos on YouTube and have yet to do a collaboration. I'm very excited to work with you guys!!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello, my name is Vivian King and I just started on YTtalk today. I would like to make some YouTube friends and collaborate. I recently started making comedy videos on YouTube and have yet to do a collaboration. I'm very excited to work with you guys!!
Hello Vivian, I'm Matthew. I recently created a YouTube Channel, but I need people to help me out. I plan on doing pranks, comedic skits, challenge videos, inspirational videos, slow motion bits, and eventually vlogs. Would you be interested in collaborating? If you need help with your channel, I can definitely contribute.

JOEYGEEZY

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I write parody/funny songs...if you wanted to give me a song, and a subject, I could collab with you. Let me know if you're interested. Joe

Jerry Mtz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hell yea! I also like doing parodies and all of that stuff!

Jared Giganti

Reaction score
sounds cool i would like to collab. anyways my laptop is about to die so... yeah let me know if you want to collab.