• Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Comedy Hello everyone! Wanna collab?

Vivian King

I've Got It
Reaction score
I'll probably try and do them next week cause I have a week off work. If you wanna message me it's probably easiest to message my YouTube channel
Okay I will do it next week too, I tried to go to your channel on you profile, but that is the same link.

TheWranga

Reaction score
if you just search ' The Wranga ' my logo is like a cartoon character with pointy hair

TheWranga

Reaction score
Thanks. And likewise![DOUBLEPOST=1482374368,1482366844][/DOUBLEPOST]/channel/UCY8PrEI4ggOlvxrdwRkbrMQ

That's the end of my YouTube URL.[DOUBLEPOST=1482375832][/DOUBLEPOST]Got it working! :)

Vivian King

I've Got It
Reaction score
Thanks. And likewise![DOUBLEPOST=1482374368,1482366844][/DOUBLEPOST]/channel/UCY8PrEI4ggOlvxrdwRkbrMQ

That's the end of my YouTube URL.[DOUBLEPOST=1482375832][/DOUBLEPOST]Got it working! :)
Great! Thank you btw.[DOUBLEPOST=1482393808][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey Vivian.
Welcome! (though I'm practically new too, I haven't been here for months after I joined initially)

I do all things comedy as well, but I probably have quite a bit different - and older on average - audience.
I am working on animated stories - mostly captivating or fun short stories - including from
real people, which can be little anecdotes or sketches, which I animate.

So if you do want to collab sometimes, that type of video could be easily done from a distance
and work with both our content/audience.

I think your channel URL isn't working because you haven't chosen the right settings in your profile.
You might have a /user/ account and you'll have to pick that in your settings here on YTTalk.

That would be great, maybe we could do a video based on politics. I could incorporate my Donald Trump impersonation.;)lol

Bonotwi channel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
We have a small problem. We are going on holidays and we cant do this video until 9th january. :(

Foolio

Animation | Satire | Short Films
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Great! Thank you btw.[DOUBLEPOST=1482393808][/DOUBLEPOST]

That would be great, maybe we could do a video based on politics. I could incorporate my Donald Trump impersonation.;)lol
WRONG!
Haha jk:biggrin:

Exactly, I think we can come up with something good. Right now I have another video I'm finishing
but drop me a message when you have a sec or have an idea for a video as well.

Vivian King

I've Got It
Reaction score
We have a small problem. We are going on holidays and we cant do this video until 9th january. :(
That's fine, all you have to do is add your 4 accents. You can post at any time you like and we will still mention you in our videos.:)

Vivian King

I've Got It
Reaction score
WRONG!
Haha jk:biggrin:

Exactly, I think we can come up with something good. Right now I have another video I'm finishing
but drop me a message when you have a sec or have an idea for a video as well.
Okay, I'll start thinking.:)

Reactions: Foolio

Rias

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
If you need any extra assistance I'd be glad to join in :)