Comedy Hello everyone! Wanna collab?

Vivian King

I've Got It
Reaction score
I'll probably try and do them next week cause I have a week off work. If you wanna message me it's probably easiest to message my YouTube channel
Okay I will do it next week too, I tried to go to your channel on you profile, but that is the same link.

TheWranga

Reaction score
if you just search ' The Wranga ' my logo is like a cartoon character with pointy hair

TheWranga

Reaction score
Thanks. And likewise![DOUBLEPOST=1482374368,1482366844][/DOUBLEPOST]/channel/UCY8PrEI4ggOlvxrdwRkbrMQ

That's the end of my YouTube URL.[DOUBLEPOST=1482375832][/DOUBLEPOST]Got it working! :)

Vivian King

I've Got It
Reaction score
Thanks. And likewise![DOUBLEPOST=1482374368,1482366844][/DOUBLEPOST]/channel/UCY8PrEI4ggOlvxrdwRkbrMQ

That's the end of my YouTube URL.[DOUBLEPOST=1482375832][/DOUBLEPOST]Got it working! :)
Great! Thank you btw.[DOUBLEPOST=1482393808][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey Vivian.
Welcome! (though I'm practically new too, I haven't been here for months after I joined initially)

I do all things comedy as well, but I probably have quite a bit different - and older on average - audience.
I am working on animated stories - mostly captivating or fun short stories - including from
real people, which can be little anecdotes or sketches, which I animate.

So if you do want to collab sometimes, that type of video could be easily done from a distance
and work with both our content/audience.

I think your channel URL isn't working because you haven't chosen the right settings in your profile.
You might have a /user/ account and you'll have to pick that in your settings here on YTTalk.

That would be great, maybe we could do a video based on politics. I could incorporate my Donald Trump impersonation.;)lol

Bonotwi channel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
We have a small problem. We are going on holidays and we cant do this video until 9th january. :(

Foolio

Animation | Satire | Short Films
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Great! Thank you btw.[DOUBLEPOST=1482393808][/DOUBLEPOST]

That would be great, maybe we could do a video based on politics. I could incorporate my Donald Trump impersonation.;)lol
WRONG!
Haha jk:biggrin:

Exactly, I think we can come up with something good. Right now I have another video I'm finishing
but drop me a message when you have a sec or have an idea for a video as well.

Vivian King

I've Got It
Reaction score
We have a small problem. We are going on holidays and we cant do this video until 9th january. :(
That's fine, all you have to do is add your 4 accents. You can post at any time you like and we will still mention you in our videos.:)

Vivian King

I've Got It
Reaction score
WRONG!
Haha jk:biggrin:

Exactly, I think we can come up with something good. Right now I have another video I'm finishing
but drop me a message when you have a sec or have an idea for a video as well.
Okay, I'll start thinking.:)

Reactions: Foolio

Rias

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
If you need any extra assistance I'd be glad to join in :)