Has YouTube killed the Seldom Uploder?

No of course if you're looking for it, it's there, but animators took a hit because YouTube wouldn't feature their content as much.
yeah, in the old site we could earn more and get promoted a whole lot more. But things do change unfortunately

Moved to the strategy / technique forum. :)

I don't think once a week is too seldom if each video is a week's worth of work. Likewise with longer intervals between videos. If it were just a case of pumping out videos, there wouldn't be so many struggling gaming channels. I'm only mentioning gaming because for some reason, new gaming channels seem to think they have to be uploading daily to be successful - something I don't agree with. I see that advice on here all the time but no evidence to back it up and it's never advice given out by a big channel. :) - I have been on YTtalk for over 3 years and have come across thousands of new gaming channels. I could count on one hand the number of them that have become big channels and none of them uploaded daily. I don't think that's a coincidence. :)

Back