Has anyone heard of filmsection?

I was approached to with this bull.
"To:daveswildcamping

Hello,
You've got a very nice channel and we love what you are doing with it.your channel is now eligible to join Youtube Partner Program,because you are focused on great videos we 'd like to invite you to apply for a partnership with our fast growing Youtube network Filmsection.
When you are partnered with Filmsection you will earn more money than you do with just AdSense. The CPM (=dollars per 1000 views) is between 3 and 10 dollars or more, depending on the type of advertisement. Our CPM is not set in stone, but flexible.When we do good, you do good.We offer the highest revenue share on the market, but the partnership isn't only about increasing revenue. Our ads are higher paying and will get you more revenue every month, but there is more to the partnership than just the ads. We get you access to all partnership features such as custom thumbnails,YouTube Merch Annotations,Youtube Shows,Live Streaming and many more.
There are many benefits of become a YouTube partner. Your views and earnings become higher day by day. We have premium ads that will boost your earnings. Your every single view will generate you dollars. We are highest paying network of youtube. Top YouTube users are partnered with us. You will also get our 24/7 partner support services in case you ever have any problems on Youtube.

Apply here

Bumping up an old topic to say I just got contacted by these people as well. (If anyone wants to read the full PM, just ask and I'll post it.

I'm curious though, my channel is insanely small, under 100 subs, and thus far two separate networks have found and messaged me about joining. Does this happen often? Is this a normal thing to expect as I grow?

Bumping up an old topic to say I just got contacted by these people as well. (If anyone wants to read the full PM, just ask and I'll post it.

Networks are using this forum to look for channels. All you have to do is post here with your channel in your signature and they contact you through YouTube. I get the same pre-written message from them that you do.

Networks are using this forum to look for channels. All you have to do is post here with your channel in your signature and they contact you through YouTube. I get the same pre-written message from them that you do.
The first one I received was before I made an account here, but for the second, that makes more sense, I hadn't thought of that. Thanks c:

I got one again 8 hours ago. I report it as spam. YouTube should give us the tools to filter certain emails that contain certain words.

I got one again 8 hours ago. I report it as spam. YouTube should give us the tools to filter certain emails that contain certain words.
You never know though, one of them might offer a deal better than your current one :p

Back