Has anyone heard of filmsection?

Nathan Richards

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I was approached by a network called filmsection. I personally don't think partnerships are worth it but I was wondering if anyone had heard of them and knew much about them http://filmsection.com/

JustSomeGermanDude

Experted expert in expertness.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Nope, never heard of them.

"Filmsection is the largest growing network on youtube." - lol

But sometimes you do wonder how many fastest growing YouTube networks there are...

Reactions: Styxie

Nathan Richards

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
exactly I was sceptical lol like I said, I don't see the point in them really but was interested to see if anyone had heard of them

Deus Networks

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
under ZoominTV, so 80% revshare with 3 month trial period followed by a 1 year term is likely

Nope, never heard of them.

"Filmsection is the largest growing network on youtube." - lol

But sometimes you do wonder how many fastest growing YouTube networks there are...
Ever network on YouTube seems to say "premium" "high cpms" and "fastest growing" on their sites :D

JosPlays

Just being AWESOME
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't think they're good. All their last activity is from may. 8000 subs but only 3000 on their video of 6 months ago, so I don't really think it's a good network.

Upinder

Reaction score
I love this network. They provide full training. They will help you to make your channel big. They are very kind.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I love this network. They provide full training. They will help you to make your channel big. They are very kind.
Are you affiliated with them? You have two posts supporting them so it would seem so.

Upinder

Reaction score
I am partnered with them. I am sharing my experience.

Dthorpe

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
lol this guy.... Nope filmsection is garbage. don;t go under a network. I already f'd up and did. good thing I only gotta wait 3 months to get out. Although with netowrks you get instantly monetized without the dread "under review" for months. I reckon as long as they don't want more than 20 percent it's semi-alright. plus you get an extra ad-option and that thing i mentioned earlier[DOUBLEPOST=1379945566,1379945389][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am partnered with them. I am sharing my experience.
get outta here Raman. I got your e-mail today. how many mass invitations you send out?[DOUBLEPOST=1379945798][/DOUBLEPOST]it's just some indian dude who just got under his own sub network and is trying to rake in some revenue streams. he want's 25 perecent of your earnings as well.

ARTFXSTUDIOS

Music producer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Guru, Reviewer
Fastest growing network on Youtube? - Never heard of them at all
We pay out this super high RevShare 70% monthly through PayPal from 1 USD up. - SUPER HIGH?! Don't make me laugh, that is a mediocre revenue share
YouTube's best channels partner with Filmsection... - Yet they can't show an example of which 'best channels' they have as partners. I mean the whole term BEST CHANNELS is kinda lame, since there are no best channels.

And finally, their website looks like sh*t. So I wouldn't even bother sending them a message back.