Services Grafix Fox - RedFox's Ultimate GFX Thread!

Hey would I actually be able to use that Darkside Detective thumbnail? And also could you make me an outro card similar to the example one you used but with green for the text and twitter Icon and using the name GameOverGamer instead? xD

I can't give that EXACT thumbnail as I am using it in an upcoming video and having 2 videos by 2 different people that have the same thumbnail doesn't look right at all but I can make one for you that differs from it. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1426521935,1426521880][/DOUBLEPOST]
I like where you are coming from but something similar to (what you have done here, but instead of that, i would like an arrow which would point upwards (so similar to that, with the red above, instead of under, like a army insignia, but more spaced out.
G4-SGT.gif
redfox-png.26759

I think I might know what you mean now, give me a sec.

EDIT: Is this what you mean? With different colors.

image_1.jpg

Last edited:
I can't give that EXACT thumbnail as I am using it in an upcoming video and having 2 videos by 2 different people that have the same thumbnail doesn't look right at all but I can make one for you that differs from it. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1426521935,1426521880][/DOUBLEPOST]

I think I might know what you mean now, give me a sec.

EDIT: Is this what you mean? With different colors.

View attachment 26804
Yes! thats perfect! exactly what i want, and yeah with different colours, thanks :D

Edit: Could you add that to an outro card as well? With "Subscribe Today" my twitter which is called ytchubbs

(that 'order' so to speak should be the 3 items for one person as you mentioned before as im getting banner + matching avatar and an outro card, if you can confirm that this is correct)

Last edited:
Yes! thats perfect! exactly what i want, and yeah with different colours, thanks :D

Edit: Could you add that to an outro card as well? With "Subscribe Today" my twitter which is called ytchubbs

(that 'order' so to speak should be the 3 items for one person as you mentioned before as im getting banner + matching avatar and an outro card, if you can confirm that this is correct)

Yup. :D[DOUBLEPOST=1426528023,1426527413][/DOUBLEPOST]What do you think? @Chubbs :)

image 3.jpg

Yup. :D[DOUBLEPOST=1426528023,1426527413][/DOUBLEPOST]What do you think? @Chubbs :)

View attachment 26833
Epic, could you put twitter logo in a white gradient? underneath my name under the 'S' in Chubbs?[DOUBLEPOST=1426540085][/DOUBLEPOST]

View attachment 26833
Would it be possible to get the logo as a png or a psd? So i can incorporate it on thumbnail / outro card?
upload_2015-3-16_21-7-29.png

Something like that on my outro card please (if possible) but with a different background.... maybe a GTA background?

Attachments

• upload_2015-3-16_21-7-25.png
    upload_2015-3-16_21-7-25.png
    887.6 KB · Views: 0
  • upload_2015-3-16_21-7-26.png
    upload_2015-3-16_21-7-26.png
    887.6 KB · Views: 0
Epic, could you put twitter logo in a white gradient? underneath my name under the 'S' in Chubbs?[DOUBLEPOST=1426540085][/DOUBLEPOST]
Would it be possible to get the logo as a png or a psd? So i can incorporate it on thumbnail / outro card?
View attachment 26845

Something like that on my outro card please (if possible) but with a different background.... maybe a GTA background?

Yeah sure, I should have it all to you tomorrow. ^^

should I inbox you what I need with all my files?

Recieved your PM, just let us know what you want, and yes you can inbox with files that are needed. :)

Yeah sure, I should have it all to you tomorrow. ^^

Recieved your PM, just let us know what you want, and yes you can inbox with files that are needed. :)
Awesome thank you! Just a heads up my request maybe too detailed lol I'm just trying to figure out one more thing and I'll send you what I need. Thanks in advance!

Hi! I have three thumbnail requests. The image for each thumbnail is in the same order for the list below. You can be as creative as you want for all three thumbnails.

1. The Awesome SharkMan Starter Deck Opening
2. The Awesome Duelist Toolbox Opening
3. The Awesome Divine Swordsman of the Shiny Star Opening

Attachments

• SHARKMAN GRAVE.jpg
    SHARKMAN GRAVE.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Duelist Toolbox.jpg
    Duelist Toolbox.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Divine Swordsman of the Shiny Star.png
    Divine Swordsman of the Shiny Star.png