Services Grafix Fox - RedFox's Ultimate GFX Thread!

RattlidgeGaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hmm this could be a challenge for yourself. I could do with a new logo/channel icon, something simple that presents my name, perhaps in white or black on a dark purple (midnight purple if you want an exact colour) background, i want the text to be sharp and eyecatching but not come across as too comic. If you need some kind of inspiration, something like Zerkaa or Fangs. I need a new banner, something that will have my YouTube name in and my twitter and snapchat I guess. At the moment, it's themed on the matrix, i'm not sure this fully reflects my channel, so I was wondering if it could be related to gaming, maybe something like GTA or CoD, basically I'd like it to be sort of like an action scene, maybe with an explosion and then something that's related to GTA, I suppose it could be one of the masks used in game (if you need more clarification i can offer support), but really i think you'd be a better judge of what a gaming channel banner should look like. Again, potentially not too complicated, just something thats sharp and says my youtube name in it. Then, if you're really up to the task, an outro of some sort would be well appreciated. Something that I can use which has a call to action, offering the chance to subscribe and also check out another video, just something i can add on at the end. It doesn't have to be complex, if it has my name and some text stating for example "Subscribe here" and "here's another video"

If you need more info i can try and provide this, or if you want me to find the specific images for the banner or anything just let me know by replying here or PM'ing me.

Thanks a lot!

Cody Bowers

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
I can't give that EXACT thumbnail as I am using it in an upcoming video and having 2 videos by 2 different people that have the same thumbnail doesn't look right at all but I can make one for you that differs from it. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1426521935,1426521880][/DOUBLEPOST]

I think I might know what you mean now, give me a sec.

EDIT: Is this what you mean? With different colors.

View attachment 26804
yeah a different one would work great! :)

Quivonte

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey I was wondering if you can make a logo for me saying "QV" and QV would be in Purple (a dark purple) with a black background, also in the Text can you make it where it's kind of faded and jaded a little bit in my name to make it seem rugged in a solid type of text

RedFox

YTTalk's Fox
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Sincere apologies for the delays. Had some stuff come up recently.[DOUBLEPOST=1427145051,1427142748][/DOUBLEPOST]Now charging for work, prices at the OP, people who have placed orders before this post when my work was free still get them for free.

Chance C

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Other
Sincere apologies for the delays. Had some stuff come up recently.[DOUBLEPOST=1427145051,1427142748][/DOUBLEPOST]Now charging for work, prices at the OP, people who have placed orders before this post when my work was free still get them for free.
Cant wait to see how mine turns out :) Any ETA Yet Redfox?

Chance C

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Other
Lost track of time, expect them today around 8pm-9pm since I won't be home till around 7pm. :p
Thanks a lot cant wait to see what they look like! :D IS that the ava / outrocard / banner of what i requested or ava and banner :p