Services Grafix Fox - RedFox's Ultimate GFX Thread!

Hey I was wondering if you can do a banner and and a profile picture to match? Btw I like a simple clean look thanks :D

Banner:

For the banner I would like it to revolve around my channel witch is just 10 facts about anything, I want it to be kinda like yours but not the same and with the text List10, finally can you make it with my channels main colors (red black and white)

Profile Pic:

And for the the profile picture could you make it match the banner (Just like the same colors and stuff) but include the number 10 because my channel is called list 10, I want the banner to be sorta a logo but just a simple one like have "L10" but combined in a way, sorry this is a lot! Thanks for the help!

Just do what looks best to you, your work is amazing!

Last edited:
I went on one of those hiatus things again, my apologies, but I have allot of time on my hands now, so if you'd like Graphics now you can again! :D

Some new additions and modifications including 2 new examples to the OP.

I went on one of those hiatus things again, my apologies, but I have allot of time on my hands now, so if you'd like Graphics now you can again! :D

Some new additions and modifications including 2 new examples to the OP.
I would like a banner if possible please, and a matching avatar, with my name on it, and my twitter BENM3rcy and facebook logo.

I need more of dem infos broch.
Id like colour scheme purple if you can, possibly a logo you can make, (logo being white and another color to go with it, something that looks like what you have on your examples? the arrow type thing, but possibly could you do that, but three arrows pointing upwards).

If you need any more info, drop your skype and ill add you.

Id like colour scheme purple if you can, possibly a logo you can make, (logo being white and another color to go with it, something that looks like what you have on your examples? the arrow type thing, but possibly could you do that, but three arrows pointing upwards).

If you need any more info, drop your skype and ill add you.

?? :)

55.png

Hey! Can you please make me a logo! I want this logo to be a personal logo with my initials. Please make in minimal and simple! :D

Attachments

• LOGOEXAMPLES.zip
    42 KB · Views: 3

I like where you are coming from but something similar to (what you have done here, but instead of that, i would like an arrow which would point upwards (so similar to that, with the red above, instead of under, like a army insignia, but more spaced out.
G4-SGT.gif
redfox-png.26759

Hey I was wondering if you can do a banner and and a profile picture to match? Btw I like a simple clean look thanks :D

Banner:

For the banner I would like it to revolve around my channel witch is just 10 facts about anything, I want it to be kinda like yours but not the same and with the text List10, finally can you make it with my channels main colors (red black and white)

Profile Pic:

And for the the profile picture could you make it match the banner (Just like the same colors and stuff) but include the number 10 because my channel is called list 10, I want the banner to be sorta a logo but just a simple one like have "L10" but combined in a way, sorry this is a lot! Thanks for the help!

Just do what looks best to you, your work is amazing!

Hey would I actually be able to use that Darkside Detective thumbnail? And also could you make me an outro card similar to the example one you used but with green for the text and twitter Icon and using the name GameOverGamer instead? xD

Back